Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Honey Boo Boo (It's Almost That Time)

Yes I have been watching Honey Boo Boo, I just had to fit it among my other schedules of shows but tonight show is the final show before the big day. Yes June and Sugar Bear are making that commitment and this is what a lot of people have been waiting for. I have to admit last night episode was pretty good. I liked seeing June go out and actually have a real bridal shower, she did the dancing thing as well as the stripper in the bus entertainment and I have to say June really was dancing and having fun. I liked how the girls talked their mother into getting fitted into a new bra that was the actual proper size, good job girls, June girls look good. This episode really showed the preparation that is leading up to the wedding for next week and Sugar Bear and June really put a lot of effort into their big day and they really showed to me that they both are committed to making this a great day. I enjoyed watching them getting ready and truly telling of their feelings about this day, you could tell everything was from the heart, you could tell nerves were involved but that is only to be expected. What they did on this show makes me more anxious to see what the actual day will be like. I saw some clips from next episode and all of June daughters really cleaned up and they look great, I was amazed at looking at them, which again makes me more anxious of next week show. I want to see June coming down the aisle and Sugar Bear's reaction because I know he is ready to actually cry when he sees June walking down the aisle, it will be special. Congratulations to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment