Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hollywood Exes(9-15-13)

I watch Hollywood exes this past Sunday and I watch these women come back home after going on a trip together and began focusing on Nicole getting married and some of the girls going with her to help her looking at wedding gowns and them trying on gowns themselves. This episode was full of a lot of smiles for me because watching women looking at wedding gowns brought back some memories for some of the women and their past spouse and what was good about it was that they did not have bad memories but they were good. That is why I like this show so much, although they are ex wives of Hollywood personalities, they keep the situations they had with these men basically on a positive note. There may have been situations that were unhappy for these women and that is why they are now divorced from these men but they did not let those negative moments keep them from moving on and for some of them they even found new love that is even better for them. Yes these women have their disagreements and they do fight but it is nothing like these other reality shows with all women, these women are classy and they know how to handle negative situations and turn them into positive ones and they always have each other backs. These women have all become very close and it shows because when the time gets tough they are beside each other. The part of this episode that upset me was when Jessica's ex husband Jose left town again and blame his daughter and ex wife for the reason he left. Jose to me is a sorry excuse for a man and I really dislike men that do stupid things that upset their kids and blame the child for their stupidity. A child is a child for a reason but an adult should know better and when a man like Jose says it is his child inattention to him was the reason he left was stupid. Jose and grown adult said that "you were not paying me any attention while I was there so that is why I left town". Why should the child have to pay you attention, should you not go out of your way as the adult to take the time to plan things for you and your child to do together. Jose and Jessica's child is acting out and one of the reason she is acting out is because her father is not there in her life, a girl needs her father and same on you Jose for not making an effort to make sure you are in your child life when she needs you and there to hug her if she needs it. Any man that decides that he will argue with that child's mother on the phone makes him seems like some bad a**, then he has you know what for brains, maybe those steroids he having taking over the years really have fried his brain cells. Other than this particular scene the rest of the show was great as usual and these women like I said are some of the classiest women I have seen on television in a long time and this show is one of those shows that I can just sit back sip on some coffee and just smile at. I love all the women, I love all of their opinions, I love all of their attitudes and I especially love all of the way they care for their families. Keep up the good work ladies and even though this may not matter much I want you to know I will be watching you guys show for as long as it airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment