Thursday, September 12, 2013

Amish Mafia(9-11-13)

I watched the two episodes of Amish Mafia and as I predicted Ester will be possibly getting married. I was so glad to see Freeman get taken away because he was just plain crazy and he was not a significant part of the show. I have to say that I agree with Levi when he told Ester that John should join Freeman. John has always been a problem and he does not bring anything to the show either and I think he should go. I know Ester feels that Levi is just trying to get rid of her family but Ester has nothing to worry about, she is one tough cookie and she does the handle of all the family affairs and she does no need either brother. I still have to say that Ester is one of the toughest woman I have ever seen on television and she is going along with Levi because she want to have this high standard in the community to get this particular respect and with or without Levi I think Ester will get it. I still think Ester should get together with Jolin, I think Ester and Jolin would definitely make a power couple. I like that Alan went to the church on Levi taken of money and now Levi is in some real trouble, I wonder how the rest of Levi's crew will handle the demise of Levi, although personally I think his demise will be short lived. I think Levi will have to go to the Church and beg forgiveness and do what they ask to make up for it. Now as for Merlin, this fool has really gone of the deep in and going to South Dakota to get help with his illness from some Amish Rehab facility does not seem to me a facility that can help Merlin with his problems. Merlin too me is really crazy and weak, he has not backbone and anything that he did was back with others muscle and brains. So Merlin needs to go back home and just work on the farm, let someone else take the fore front, maybe say Wayne. Wayne is a little pistol and I like the way he takes charge, he worked for Merlin a long time without getting paid and he did what a man had to do, he went and collected Merlin money and kept it. I think Wayne has stepped up more than anyone I know and I think he deserve to be in more episodes. With that being said I wanted to know what happen to Merlin sister, she is the one who got Merlin back to trying to run things again and then she disappeared, I wonder why she disappeared. I thought that Merlin was going to be another tough woman on the show like Ester, I like to see when women run things, because we all know that women can run things and be fierce about it. I think a lot of women in the Amish community do run and handle some of the toughest situations but like in the English community, men will never let that be known. I find myself wanting more and more of this show, I just can not get enough. Now for me and my predictions this is how I think everything should go down. Levi should be in hiding from punishment of the church for about six months, I think Jolin should take over Levi's business with the blessing of Levi until his return and I think Jolin and Ester should actually get married. I think Merlin should go back to Ohio, where he belongs and be given some kind of job that keeps him there, I think Wayne should take over the business that Merlin have in PA and just start doing his own thing. As for Alan I know he has been sentenced to 23 months in prison, I am hoping he does the good behavior thing and only get a year and return for the following season, whenever that may be. I think Alvin should remain as he is and work under Jolin since Levi's departure and I think that new guy Caleb also should work under Jolin but he will have to step it up and get a little tougher. As a powerhouse couple I think Ester will add to the business for her and Jolin and upon Levi's return I am hoping he will finds some great surprises. I think this will all work out, maybe even later Merlin's sister could show up somewhere in the season, maybe her and Levi could get married, now want that make for a great show, Jolin and Ester against Levi and Merlin's sister. After watching the second half of Amish Mafia I must say this is turning out to be so intense. I do not know which way it will go because it can go anyway and Levi being shun by the Church is big in the Amish community, so what will he do and how will Ester end up. It is almost like I said, it looks as though Jolin may have to take charge and him and Ester hook up. Now as for Merlin he is still off the deep end, especially now since he has went to the Kentucky Amish community for help, I do not know how this will play out because this guys seems like what we call old school redneck people who are use to the old ways of doing things and they don't want it to change. I do not know why Merlin will still be a part of the Amish Mafia because if you ask me they should just write him off the show but I guess with Alan leaving to go to prison they feel the need to keep Merlin but I really do not know why. Merlin to us English people is weak and I think they are playing the angle when the weak nerd comes back and take over, but in this case for us English people who are watching the show, someone as weak as Merlin is not the person we cheer for but the person we laugh at as a baffling idiot. I guess we would not have mind as much if Merlin came as this person who just want to be a sensible part of the community and got treated like a dog but that was not the case, Merlin came from another Amish community in Ohio and tried to take over Levi business in Pennsylvania, who does that, handle your own community first. In a way I am looking forward to next week episode and in another way I am not because it is the season finale. I want more and more and more of the Amish Mafia because this has some of the best drama filled, action packed excitement I have yet to see in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment