Saturday, September 14, 2013

Basketball Wives(9-10-13)

Okay I can not take anymore of Evelyn crying about her relationship with Chad and how Chad was actually her best friend before he was anything else to her. I can not listen to this woman tell how great of a relationship she had with Chad and his family when first of all she did not really get to know the guy first. Evelyn is a woman about money, she wants money and she jumps at any opportunity to get it and this includes marrying a man because he is a athlete. Of course no woman wants to marry a broke man but look at Evelyn history, especially at past shows and how she carried herself. During the first season Evelyn was dating like a 20 year old and she was drinking so much that the 20 year old was embarrassed to be with her. She had this past relationship with this basketball player, whom she thought she was going to marry her and he dumped her. Evelyn if you ask me has her own deep rooted issues she has to work on as a woman, this so called lady wanted to attacked her friend Jennifer of 15 years because she made a simple comment about not thinking Chad was the guy for Evelyn. How do you through out a 15 year relationship with someone behind a man whom you know has always slept around and kept women by his side. This juicy part about the show is that Tammy and Shaunie seemed to have a different of opinions and Tammy seems to want to take this disagreement to another level and in my own words, when Shaunie says she will not stoop to Tammy's level and remain a lady for her children, but if it comes to it she will not be a wimp and back down if it comes to it, oh so exciting. Something new this season is we get to here more of Suzie's story, she never told us about much of her past on past seasons so we get to understand Suzie a little more and when learn that she has lived off other people all her life, although I do remember in the beginning season that she was selling houses. I have to say I do like the new lady and she is from North Carolina and for me she really knows how to carry herself as a lady, although I am still upset that Jennifer is no longer on the show. I see they have apparently completely taken Royce off the show and I was thinking that a lot of the shows excitement has went down hill but it seems to be picking up with the divide between Tammy and Shaunie but watching next week episode it seems as if for some reason Evelyn and Tammy will be getting into it. I wonder why Tammy and Evelyn will be going at it, is it because of Evelyn's relationship with Shaunie, whatever it is I am enjoying it and can not wait to see next week episode to see what happens. Now as for Tammy I feel really bad about her mother and not having much time to live and I have to say that I disagree with Tammy and her daughters agreeing to her mother going to a hospice instead of living out her remaining time being surrounded by her family. Tammy mother told her that she had made up her own mind and she was not going to stay at a hospice and have gotten her own place to live out her remaining days, now this sounds sad to me. I understand that Tammy said she does not want her daughter to see her mother in that sad state, but death is sad and it is a part of reality, we all will die one day and if you have lived a fulfilled life and have made your piece with God then it is something that we have to learn to accept will happen. Why leave you mother alone and not have her surrounded by people she love, as long as you have a nurse coming to the house everyday, it is nothing like being able to step in the room to speak to your mother. When my was ill all I wanted was her close to me, when I knew she was dying it was soothing for me to sit by her beside and to just talk to her, I did not think it was horrible to have her be in the house around my children because it would scare them. My children understood what was happening and they knew that this is part of life, they also understand that she was going to be with God and although it was a sad moment, it was a moment to be celebrated as well. My mother told us she had know regrets and she made sure that I would take care of her babies, my children. I would not take back having had my mom live in our house at that time. I think Tammy and her daughters should reconsider having Tammy's mom at the house. Well I will wait on next week episode to see how Shaunie handles Tammy's popping off to Evelyn and too see what exactly happen to make them to go at it the first place. I notice that Shaunie was upset when Tammy stood up to get into Evelyn's face and for the world I do not know how Tammy think her attitude will continue to get her these acting parts, unless she is acting on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment