Wednesday, September 4, 2013

R&B Divas LA Reunion

I watched the R&B Divas LA and all I can say is, oh my God. This was the best reunion I have seen by far, this women held nothing back and they actually spoke what they were feeling. I have to say I was apprehensive about Wendy Williams as a host, but Wendy was all good in asking the real questions and not only that but telling those women what she thought their roles were. Wendy said as I sure many of us thought, that Kelly was a mean girl and yes Kelly was. As a matter of fact, Kelly was doing a lot of bullying of the other females trying to scare them into doing what she wanted and I am glad some of the women was like bunk that, we can do these monologues without her. Now back to this reunion, I was glad that the women got the chance to face Kelly without the shades on so she could not hide her reaction behind the glasses and everything was on the table about why Kelly kept quitting and then coming back. The biggest disappointment was Dawn not showing up at the reunion and from what I read it was because she said she did not sign up for that, when she signed up for the show, I am sure she show the other R&B Divas Atlanta and she knew exactly what to expect. Dawn to me was a true crowd, she knew that she would have to face the other women, like Kelly had to do and she knew it would all come out because apparently Little Moe has a lot to say on behalf of what Dawn did on the show and I for once would like to have heard it and I am hoping she will tell it on the next reunion half. Anyway I have to say this reunion had the best reaction and true feelings of any women I have seen do a reunion and I think in part it is because they did not mind telling Wendy Williams how they were feeling, why they had the reactions they did to certain situations on the show and their true feelings about Kelly and Dawn not doing the monologues. Well I watched the episodes of the women that did do the monologues and I have to say I did not miss Kelly or Dawn, the other women did a great job and they had me in tears and laughter as Michelle brought on a little humor with her version. I think it was selfish of Dawn and Kelly to back out because of their disagreement with some of the other women suggestions and I have to say I was really disappointed in Dawn because she seemed to be a women without a backbone, how do you refuse do something because another woman says she is not doing it. Maybe that is why Dawn is in the situation she is in when it comes to not being able to stay with a singing group. I have to say that I disagree with Moe and  I think the other women should have let Dawn and Kelly come to the monologues just for the reason that I think Dawn and Kelly would have really enjoyed it and would have felt really guilty for not joining the other ladies. Now I am waiting for the next reunion to see if Wendy Williams will get the lady to dig deeper on what really happen on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment