Saturday, September 14, 2013

Honey Boo Boo Commitment Ceremony

There was finally the day when the Honey Boo Boo show had its commitment ceremony for June and Sugar Bear. Now with all being said the girls looked wonderful and the baby. The entire wedding planning was not as bad as some I have seen and June did something I thought was great, which was include activities for the children so that they would be occupied. I like everything except for the dress June wore, I know she wanted to incorporate the hunting them with the orange and camouflage colors but she could have came up with a different idea for the actual dress. All of June girls were beautiful and their makeup was done great. The entire ceremony had me moving especially when Sugar bear began to cry. This was truly a happy man and he was happy to have his girls by his side. Everything that lead up to the wedding was exciting for me, I really enjoyed watching everyone preparing for the wedding and watching it all come together was great because it worked out better than any bridezilla show I have watched, although at one moment I though June was becoming a bridezilla. June was in the kitchen baking beans just before it was time for her to walk down the aisle. June wanted to make sure that everything was right for the wedding and she wanted to make sure she had enough food for everyone. June is a true country women and one thing us country women do is to make sure that our children are well taken care of and that everyone, especially if we are having a party, is feed. She had a great feast and even the preacher was tearing up. Now I do not know if this commitment ceremony was just that a ceremony or if June really married Sugar Bear. There was a real preacher present so I assume they really did get married but they still call it commitment ceremony and I am hoping that next season the truth will be reveled. I have enjoyed this entire season and I am looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment