Thursday, September 19, 2013

Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere(9-26-13)

I just found out that one of my favorite shows which have seemed to me been on a shutdown for almost a year is finally coming back on next week on September the 26th and I have to work that night. I have to work that night for the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy a show that I have been watching and enjoying since the beginning. I know that everyone is saying that you can just record it but when you enjoy a show as much as I enjoy Grey's Anatomy it is not the same recording as watching it during its regular aired time. Grey's Anatomy is one of those well written shows that you can really grip your attention onto and you don't want to miss and episode after watching the season premiere. Now last season was some real tear jerker and having some of those great cast members that I have watched for a few season actually leave the show forever was really hard but at the same time I understood that it had to be done and that the writer understands that a show like Grey's anatomy which is a medical learning hospital always have to have new interns coming in to keep the hospital moving and the show scenes hot and spicy or should I say interesting and exciting. Yes we all know that with a learning hospital there will always be new interns coming in and going out and they have to make this happen to keep the show of the realistic side, but I really do not know if I could take the lost of any more of the regular cast members that are left. I want the writer to keep up the great story lines and I want to see more of those twist and turns that has the show amazing us each time we turn around. There is never a dull moment on Grey's Anatomy and although I have to watch it recorded, I can not wait until this season premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment