Thursday, September 19, 2013

Basketball Wives(9-16-13)

I watched basketball wives and I must say that I am a bit confused. I saw what lead up to Tammy almost popping off on Shaunie and also Evelyn but Tammy decided she would do her take ten exercise and calm down, now all is right with the girls for the moment. This is the biggest piece of crock I have every seen on television. They all decided to go to a dinner to get a clear understanding of what Shaunie told the new friend Tasha about Tammy, to make her possibly think that Tammy was a trouble maker something Tammy wants everyone to put in her past. Really should we all believe that Tammy has changed so much that from last season to this season she is such a new person and everything is peaches and roses. I am one whom believes that people can change but you also have to prove to me that you have changed and watching Tammy on these last few episodes has left me to believe that Tammy could use a little less life mentorship and a lot more soul searching with God. People can change but they have to understand why it is so important to change and why getting angry and wanting to threaten others whom may not really have harmed you at all makes you just go off is even necessary. People have may have hurt Tammy in the past but that is no reason to bully people. We are trying to teach children why it is so important no to bully other children but yet we watch on television a grown women bullying other grown women and she is yet to understand what is wrong with that picture. I have been truly disappointed by these last few episodes of basketball wives because on the first few episodes I watched Evelyn cry about being abused by a man, whom she some how fell madly in love with over a matter of months. Evelyn this same women whom in past episodes and in season four ran over top of a table to get at a friend of fifteen years to beat her and used intimidation as a form to run other women off the show, please go cry me a river Evelyn and stop with the crocodile tears because we all see that as soon your head butting finale ended you became more famous than ever, something I know that you want more than anything. I am not buying any of this Evelyn sad face, tear jerking stories of how poor Evelyn has been done so wrong, especially when in the past this same women made some of the women on the show life a living hell and I never heard her apologize to any of them. Now as for Tammy and her so call I going take ten but I am about to set off some fireworks in here at the same time attitude, I starting to think it is all an act. I know Tammy has been taking acting classes and she is doing parts on different television series, so why would I not think that this entire new negative attitude towards Shaunie is not a big acting scene to make more people watch the show or to keep those who do watch the show watching it. I look at Shaunie face and it does look like she is discussed with Tammy but this is her girl, just like Evelyn because they are two of her top money makers. For me the show is making a turn I am not sure I like, I see next week episode that they all look very happy together again and they all talk about going on a trip to Paris, yes Evelyn, Tammy and Shaunie are going to Paris for fashion week and I am not sure if they are taking Tasha along or not but I see there will be another girl who Tasha will be having beef with and it starts all over again with the new women going at it and Tammy, Evelyn and Shaunie acting like what that heck is happing with these new women and they even have brought Susan in on the entertainment. So probably by the end of the Season you will see a stage in which the new women will all be mad and hating each other and talking of not returning on the show while Shaunie, Tammy and Evelyn will all be smiling praying on a possible new season. Now I have to say I have enjoyed this show for the entertainment but I am not sure how we have ended up here for the new season and I am trying to understand if I am looking forward to another season of new women coming in and going off just to have the same three standing. The show almost have me waiting for Basketball wives LA, I like basketball wives LA more then I am liking basketball wives Miami. The women on Basketball wives LA are entertaining but not as ruthless as Tammy and Evelyn are.

No comments:

Post a Comment