Monday, September 30, 2013

Breaking Amish LA(9-29-13)

Yes I watched both hour shows of the Breaking Amish LA and I was not disappointed. Although I still will say this show is not as great as the first Breaking Amish it had a great ending. The last show ended up with us knowing a little more about all the cast members and I now know that Mat is not that perfect guy her pretended to be, he actually wrote bad checks and was given a summons to pay these bad checks off in two days or go to jail, wow. Mat has always had a habit of judging others and what they did and because he did not have any money to buy fabric he decides that he would just write checks anyway, maybe this is why his family really cut him out of their lives because there always seemed to be more to that story than we were being told. Now as for Lizzie I was glad to see her boyfriend come back to their farm and fight for his family, he was not giving up and he had that right as the baby was his also, and props to Lizzie for realizing she should give her family a chance, not many girls have a guy that actually want to take on a wife and baby in such a little time. Now as for Darwin I was glad to see that he actually really sat down and apologize and I was glad to see Iva boyfriend accept his apology. I was glad to see at Lizzies shower at their home that everyone sat down under one roof without judging and to see everyone actually being introduce to Hoji was great because they were all so accepting and understood why Lizzie was so private about her situation and how great was it for Hoji to get down on his knees and to propose to Lizzie in front of all her friends. Now as for Samuel, this is one great brother as I said before and although he was upset about some things, he did what a real man did he apologize for his actions and he actually admitted to his sin with Betsy. If Sam was not Amish I would not mind having him as a boyfriend, what the heck it does not matter if he is Amish or not he is a great man, I just wish he choose to stay English for some of us English girls had a chance at him. I was also disappointed to see that Darwin choose to stay Amish as well, I think he is a great guy and although he did not find what he wanted in the English world, I think he like most of the cast did not give the real English world a chance. I myself would like to see some of them other than Mat try and work in the English world, they maybe surprise what it offers them. I really think Iva can cook and I really would like to see her cooking professionally and she said she wants this to still happen but I don't see how since she will be focused on becoming a wife. Andrew is like I said Andrew is confused and lost and in a place he don't want to be, I hope he gets help because I can see the good side of Andrew that I am sure he got from his mother and believe it or not I hope Andrew does get his girlfriend Chapel back and I would like to see them on a future episode. Now as for my least favorite, crazy Betsy as I call her. This woman I am still confused on because I am still not sure if she had a husband although they claimed she did and follow her to a house where she announced to her husband she cheated and he kicked her out and now she is back with her family. Betsy husband really did not seemed if he cared at all and although she mentioned that she was married so young, which I know a lot of the Amish girls do, she seems real cold to me as if something is missing in her life. Also something that confused me about Betsy is that she did not have any children, I wonder how long was she married because I know the Amish women after they get married want to have kids right away. What was the most confusing part for me about Betsy is on the second half of the show which was the reunion and when the host asked about everyone and if they were shun or not and Betsy said she was not shunned. How can Betsy not be shun when she as a married woman slept with another man other than her husband, why is she not being shun? Is this because Betsy did not confess her sin to the Bishop. If Betsy did not confess her sin to the Bishop then she is not being honest to the Amish community. For me Betsy does not fit in the Amish community, she does things that goes against the Amish belief. She practices witchcraft, she does not confess her sins and she does not show forgiveness as she has been taught and she holds a lot of anger in her heart. For me Betsy is down right creepy and I think they should use her as a prop for Elvira this Halloween coming up, Betsy the mistress of the night, that would definitely fit her persona. I think Betsy I one of those people that belongs more in the English world but she could not make it in the English world because she has no real talent and I do not see her trying to do anything in the Amish community that makes her stand out, she is staying with her parents and working on the farm, she acts as if this is all she wants to do the rest of her life. During the reunion show we learned more about Matthew himself and we learned that the tape that had him in a gay bar was not lost he just did not want it showed and he says he did nothing wrong but this young man seems to be fighting with a lot of demons and I think he needs to stop being a tight a** and live his life. Become a designer Mat and kiss your girlfriend, believe you me God will not punish you for kissing her and I know what you are thinking, if I kiss her it is likely to lead to other things, like sex. That may be Mat but if that is what it leads to just let it go there. If you feel though the feeling is to strong, then marry your girlfriend and have sex, you may just like it, nothing to be scared of. I am actually looking forward to another season of Breaking Amish LA and it would be great to see Lizzie and Hoji get married, Mat have a great designing business, Andrew get out of jail, Sam and Darwin find some great girlfriend. Now as for Betsy I do not know what to wish for her because she said she would like to make a million dollars and I do not know how she plans on doing this other than do a lay out in playboy, but she is so skinny, this girl has big dreams and she seems lost in space some where, I will pray for her. Great ending to a confusing season guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment