Monday, September 2, 2013

Basketball Wives (9-2-13)

Okay I watched basketball wives and all I can say what in the world is Tammy thinking or is she thinking. Tammy is back to no good, with that same old attitude of hers and I thought she was suppose to be trying to improve her imagine, so that she can get more television roles or jobs all together. Why is Tammy still rolling with this big mouth, hardcore, no holds barred exterior. I for one do not like Tammy's attitude and never have and thought she was really working hard to make a change but boy am I ever wrong. Tammy is still up to her no good ways by getting old scarred Suzie to ask the new lady Tasha private information about her relationship with her husband, who does that? Why would you inquire about a persons personnel life especially when they are going through something and Tasha is still newly dealing with her relationship with her husband and it is no ones business but hers and her husband to work out together. Why does Tammy want to hear about someone else issues, is this only to make herself look good or what? I do not think Tammy should have went there immediately on Tasha, I think she should have gotten to know Tasha first and then led into what was going on with her relationship. Tammy always want to meet a new person with an attack mode, a mode in which she attacks them about their situation and their relationships. What business is it of Tammy's what someone else is doing in their personnel life, why not get to know a person and maybe they will volunteer their information to you without asking. Tammy does not know how to tactfully address new people and needs to take some kind of elegance class. I for the world will not understand why she is actually getting these television roles she has been getting, maybe we should check into that because it is no doubt in my eyes that she is possibly sleeping with someone. I can understand why she can not keep a boyfriend. She mentioned she had a boyfriend last season, whom we never got to see and this season she claim they were no longer together, rather suspicious to me. Now as for Evelyn, this woman really trips me out, she is still crying those crocodile tears and she is professing to the world that she is now this very vulnerable, innocent woman who has been done wrong by every man she has ever been with, okay don't make me laugh because that is what I do every time I listen to her. It is hard for me to buy any of Evelyn's story, not even for a penny. Evelyn I am sure you all have heard has dropped the charges against Chad and from some sources I have heard is planning a get back together with him. Okay think about it, she was going to actually have her own show with this man, their own show, what is Evelyn and Chad are both about, yes you guessed it, money. They want to both be famous and they both want to have lots and lots of money. Yes a lot of us would love to have fame and money, but at what price? They too me are making fool of their fans, because these acts they put on goes on and on for the sake of them having their own television show and people watching it. I do not think Evelyn really misses Chad because this is her best friend, because if anyone watch how they got together it started off as a buddy call and started a relationship off as a buddy call is not a relationship at all. I think Evelyn knows she is getting older, wants to be married and as you of course, she had never been married and every woman wants to have that long term relationship and have someone they can call their husband. Evelyn is in her late thirties and has never been able to say she has been a wife, for a woman this is sad, we all want to be wanted in a way that makes a man want to take us to the alter  and grow old with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment