Sunday, September 15, 2013

Breaking Amish (9-15-13)

Okay I watched the show and yes I have learned that Lizzie had her baby boy and yes he is by a black man, you could tell this when the baby came out, he had a head full of hair and a dark completion, beautiful baby. Now for me the all the young kids being shun was not a surprise, the luckiest is Andrew of course because he has that strong will mom whom I still love and she as a real mother will always be there for her children no matter what. Now I have to go back on the subject of Betsy, of course I do not care for Betsy and I have mention this in past postings. The girl is weird to me and she has a lot of hide that she is not telling people. We get to the part where Betsy is finally suppose to go home and we are suppose to meet her so called husband that we have not heard from the entire season but yet again we did not see Betsy husband, surprise, surprise, surprise. Can anyone really tell me rather or not Betsy really has a husband. Betsy claims she did not want to go home because she was not ready to face her husband since leaving to go to California but yet in California Betsy talked about loving her husband so much and how she was so mad at Iva because she thought what Iva did would ruin what she had back at home. Where is Betsy home and where is this husband, does she have children? I want to know more about Betsy lifestyle in the Amish community and why do I feel as if she is hiding something. Most of the Amish children had to go back to their families I am assuming especially because this is what the show producer wanted so that we could see what their families reaction would be, why do we not get this part of the reaction from Betsy family? I guess maybe we will find out more about Betsy later, but I really am not understanding this secrecy with her part in the community, something mighty fishy going on. I was glad to see that Mat seemed to be happy and he asked his friend who happens to be a girl to be his official girlfriend but I was really unhappy to see how Matt's family kicked him off the property and went as far as to call the police, who does that, don't really seem like a loving family to me. Matt too me seems like a wholesome down to earth guy whom believes in waiting to get marry to have sex and if you ask me I think he will make a excellent husband, I really would like to see him have a great future with his designs and make a good living. Now as for Iva I have to say I am really confused with this young lady and I think she is confused as well. I think Iva loves her boyfriend but she is young and if you ask me too young to really think she wants to be married for the rest of her life and I think she is really struggling with this inside. I do not think Iva should commit to wanting to get married and just work on her cooking career, with her being so young she can put all this focus into baking and that real love will come later. As for Sam I hope he just keeps supporting his sister even after he finds that the baby is biracial, I know for some unknown reason the Amish do not believe in mixing races, especially when they are suppose to be such religious people and the world is made up of all colors not just white and I do not know why this is not understood more in their community, as they made these quote of God constantly on the show, why not keep that good said "let know man be judge, yet he want to be judge". Now as for Devon, he is just in a very sad situation and I feel bad for him because he seems to have no friends. I think Devon needs to get a job and work hard and get his own place and find a good wholesome girl for himself, he needs to forget about Iva because she really have her own issues.. I am waiting for future episodes to see how everyone life turns out but I have to say I am not looking forward to Betsy and her crazy scams of witchcraft and payback because of her own insecurities, grow up Betsy. Believe it or not I hope Andrew's girlfriend actually takes him back and they have a decent life together, Andrew has proven that he really does not want to be in the Amish community and I do not think the Amish community fits him anyway. If Andrew's girlfriend do not take him back than maybe he can move on with another woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment