Monday, September 9, 2013

Breaking Amish LA(9-8-13)

Okay I watched the Breaking Amish LA last night and for me it was a bit on the confusing side. Now I am still not keen on these particular cast members, like Andrew was suppose to be this bad a** and yet he stayed at home while Betsy and two of the other guys decided to go to Mexico. This entire trip that they were going to Mexico if I am not mistaken was to try and locate Betsy relatives because she found out she was Mexican, but the entire trip was looking around and a trip in a bar. Sam who has been trying to get laid since being in California was trying to do so in Mexico as well and him being as naive as most of the Amish are did not realize that these so called women were transvestite. Well according to Sam he did not go there so I guess once he found out he backed out only to come back to Mexico and finally get laid by Betsy. Yes Betsy this so proclaimed, I love my husband Amish woman who was so mad at Iva that she is now going to put a root on her by getting a lock of her hair. Betsy said she did not do anything wrong and if she had it would have gotten back to her community but now she has slept with Sam and the way Betsy acts I do not believe Sam is the first guy she has ever slept with before. Betsy if you as me was the most promiscuous women in the house and for someone who s supposedly married, I am not sure what is wrong with this woman. She talks of how she hates Iva for lying but yet at the same time she was trying to throw herself at every guy in the house and she was not jealous of Iva because of her lying on her, I think she is really mad at Iva because she is beautiful and was getting all the attention from all the guys in the house. Betsy for me is very creepy and her ugly attitude towards getting payback on Iva makes her look like a demon. I know why Iva and of course Lizzie did not go on the trip to Mexico, but what was keeping Andrew back other than him panting over a girlfriend, this rough and so called tough guy Andrew is panting behind a girl, what happened. Now I listen to the cast talk over a bomb fire what they expected when they go back and from what I gather all of them are afraid of course of being shun but I still confused when it comes to Betsy because she is only worried about what her family will think of the lie said about her but she has slept with another Amish guy in the house and she was dancing and partying and getting drunk and she acts as if none of this will affect her family view of her. I see them showing so the cast going back facing their families but Betsy is still clueless to me, they still are not showing her husband and I am anxious to see him, Betsy is hiding a lot and I want to know what. Now looking at some of the Amish kids and their skills I think Iva should go to a cooking school because she is really excited about cooking and I think she would really make it in the English world. I also think Sam would make it as a construction worker although he showed no interest in working with the English community. As for Mat and his clothing design, I think Mat has a true love for sewing but I do not know if he would fit in the English community because he still have quirks about him, the way he judges certain things about the English community but if he really wants to make a career of it I think Mat could do it. Mat would have to really decide if he wants to leave the meonite community and I am not sure if he willing to do this although he has a English girlfriend, something I did not know. Well I am looking forward to next week to see Lizzie have her baby and I hope all the other cast members can be there to support her. I am also waiting to see Betsy family, especially her husband because if he saw what we saw or if he was told how this woman acted, I want to see what his reaction will be towards her. Betsy seems as though she has nothing to worry about and she is more focused on putting a root on Iva, what a little witch of the night. Betsy did not show any skills on the show, other than shaking a rear end that was not there, but I really think this woman could play a witch on Halloween or some wicked looking fortune teller, she sure would scare the crap out of me. I am looking forward to the reunion show in which some of those missing answers to some questions the viewers have will get answered. I have a few questions of my own and one big one is who is the father of Lizzie's baby and is he really Amish. I also want to know why the cast found it so important to kick Devon out of the house and why was Betsy stirring up the pot with Andrew and Devon to make them fight. I want to know what is lacking in this girls Betsy life for her to want to make other people as unhappy as she seems to be. I hope she understand that this witchcraft stuff will not get her out of every situation she hopes to get out of. Bring on next week I want to see what goes down. Someone clarified to me that Andrew is on probation and this is why he could not go to Mexico and I do remember something being said about Andrew and his trouble with the law. I wanted to thank the person who clarified this for me but now I am really confused about this group of Amish kids this season, most of the cast is useless, if they are not being kicked off, pregnant or on probation what good are they. I think the show could have left Andrew and Lizzie out this season, although Lizzie pregnancy brings a interesting point of view of the Amish side, I think maybe if she had actually had the baby during the time they were still in LA would have been a better angle and we would get to see her take the baby back home and explain it too her family. I think Lizzie might have still been shun but even the Amish would not turn a blind eye to a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment