Monday, September 30, 2013

Amish Mafia(9-24& 9-25)

Amish Mafia was as great as usual and I am telling you that this is one explosive show. They had a discussion on the 24th in which they were asked again about if the show was fake and the cast members spoke their peace. They were also asked where Caleb was and no one knew or either they were not speaking on it. I know they are making as if he is dead but personally I think they just hurt him a little and threaten him to stay away, I looking for him to show up in the future. Now Levi is looking real scared to me when he was asked about Alan getting out and the Kentucky Amish men brought in by Merlin. Levi tried to act tough but you see he seems to be getting his own crew together, I do not know why some of these guys stick by Levi side like they do but I guess it is because he pays them, unlike Merlin. Now as for Merlin and Wayne, this is some confusing situations because Merlin said the reason Wayne is mad at him because he was accusing Merlin of trying to hit on his girlfriend and according to Merlin it was Wayne trying to hit on his girlfriend. Anyway Merlin and Wayne has this rift between them and Wayne now has Merlin business so we will see what happens here. They talked to Alan via phone for jail and he said he had about three weeks left and he will be out with revenge towards Levi whom he feels has put him there and Levi as usual keeps denying the entire thing, but the cameras shows Levi and Ester talking to police, how juicy. Alan is not at all a stupid man and he has lot of connections, that is why he was able to get the bishop involved with Levi's other businesses that were off the books. Alan knows who does what and when they did it and he knows how to get back at someone. I am still looking at Jolin to take over Levi's business because Jolin can do a more effective job and he knows how to handle people in a way that Levi does not. Jolin has that charm and he does a lot for the people in the community and because of this I think the people would respect Jolin a lot more than Levi. All these things that are coming toward Levi's way will be keeping Levi busy anyway and he I think will have to go into hiding until he can get himself back on track. I think Ester is a very strong woman and if she thinks about it she should join forces with Jolin, I still think her and Jolin will make a great powerhouse. I am really waiting to see what these Kentucky Amish men will do for Merlin, it will be interesting. I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for next season, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment