Monday, September 2, 2013

Sister Wives(9-1-13)

Okay I watched sister wives continue with the answer portion of their show and there were some rather mild questions that were asked of the wives and Kody. For the most part they were asked things like who is the shopping mom, which mom does the disciplining the most or which moms is the better cook and these questions to me can all be readily answered because if you watch the show you know that all the women are very independent women and for the most part they handle their own children and take care of their own household needs, especially since they been in their own houses. Now for me a question on my mind is will or will not Meri have another baby and I like what I saw on another episode in which Meri ask Kody does he really want to have another baby with her. Kody has always put the pressure on the women and I like how Meri turned the tables back on him, we have to remember that there are two people involved in the making of a baby and both persons should be in agreement when it comes to making this decision. Of course Meri have always been my favorite wife and one of the reasons why is because she is as one of Kody's wives that have the guts to ask him questions like she does. Meri lets Cody know that there are more than one person in this relationship and that he as well as the women have to make the decisions together when it comes to hard decisions, such as Meri having a baby at her age. Kody knows how old Meri is and he knows how hard it will be for her to carry a baby and he needs to talk this over with Meri if you ask me, he needs to say if he wants to see his wife struggle through a tough pregnancy as well as seeing her and the baby have possible health issues because of it. I have to say I love seeing the children answer some of the questions that are asked of them because children are children and as always children will be honest. Children will answer a question before really thinking it over because they are so open and when this happen it is usually very hilarious answers and funny because of the openness of the children, I am enjoying it. Now I would like to ask one of the children a question and it is one of Janelle's child. When Robyn talked of having giving up her purity one of Janelle's child said he believed in having sex before marriage as long as both people were mature and agree on it, if I am not mistaken I think this was Hunter. I want to know why he feels this way, what after hearing Robyn story made him still think it is okay to have sex before marriage and does this mean that he has already had sex? Yes, I went there because I am very curious why he said this and Hunter to me is a very open child, he speaks his mind and he means what he says. So if anyone get to ask a question please through in this one for me. I am noticing that next week there will be the same question of Meri and a baby and hopefully this time there will be an answer. This will be a great finale if Meri and Kody agree on having a baby and next season Meri's comes back pregnant, although I am still not thrill about Meri having a baby at her age, only because I am afraid of the risk for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment