Sunday, September 15, 2013

Teen Mom 3(Reunion)

I was glad to see that they were already having a teen mom 3 reunion show and I got to hear as they always say that they are not there to glamorize the pregnancy of teen mom or to make easy money but they are doing it for other teens to understand how hard it is to be a teen mom. I am still not buying it, I do not choose to believe these young girls are doing the show not thinking that they either will become famous from being on television or to make easy money. They all have not shown many anything that they have learned because they make the same lame statements about not having friends since the had their babies, well duh, all your friends have went off to college and have to focus on their education, what you think because you have a baby they will come over everyday to watch you struggle and help you change diapers. I am still disappointed in these shows and want to know why more of the young people are choosing not to put their children up for adoption if they so call watch the other teen moms scrambling. There have been a few girls that had the opportunity to put their children up for adoption but figured that they could handle the raising of their children alone and pay for all the children expenses. Now I thought these show was all about lesson learning opportunities but yet all these girls make the same mistake of thinking as a teenager in high school with no regular income that they can actually raise a child and yet continue to live the life they have lead a teenager without a child. What is wrong with these girls and why are their thinking so backwards, why do they all think that they are that teenager who will have a young boy and they are young boy, who will step up as a father. Most of these young guys just want sex and they are not ready to be fathers and for the world of me I do not understand how these young teenagers think they will make a young boy step up and be a father. Do they have some magic wand that I do not know about, it is hard for a lot of grown men and women to make the other parent step up to their duties, so what makes them think they can do it. I watch all the girls on the reunion show giggle and laugh and talk about how they all have become very close which each other during this hard time, so I am not seeing what these girls are really learning through this process. Why are so many young girls, some in the same family, choosing to have sex at such young ages. What happen to loving yourself and having pride in the fact that your body is your temple. I did not like listening to one of the girl who was choosing to get on a method of birth control say that her mother have to understand that her and the guy she had her baby by are young and things will happen. She seem to me she was more worried about her boyfriend not staying with her if she did not have sex with him instead of her remaining abstinent and she wanted to do it right away. Here she was arguing with the boy about their child but she wanted to during these arguments wanted to make sure she had a birth control method in place. Now I understand it is good to have a birth control method in place, if you ask me she should have did this before she had her first child, but a lot of these girls act to me if they tried to trap these guys buy getting pregnant. I listen to some of them saying that they did not know they were having sex. Okay maybe because I did not have sex as a teenager and it was with a man not a boy, but how do you not know you are having sex if the guy actually puts it inside you and if especially you were a virgin, should you not feel something. They are sounding very immature and silly too me, they do not know what sex is much less what love is about. I really wish they will stop these pregnant teen shows although as long as they make money someone will air them on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment