Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Dream Of NeNe The Wedding (#IDreamofNeNe)

I know I have not talked of Nene's wedding show and most of this is because I have not really watched the show only caught scenes here and there and I must say I really do not know why especially since I love NeNe. The only reason for me not watching it is because of me following so many programs I got caught up in a few and let NeNe's show slide by me because I figured it would be one of those regular wedding shows like that of four weddings, but I could not have been more wrong and what was I thinking, this is Nene's wedding. I have had time to catch up on back episodes and I have been missing a lot. I realized who is all of Nene's bride maids and was shocked to see Jennifer from basketball wives Miami and Laura from basketball wives LA were among these brides maid. It was great to see both Jennifer and Laura but especially Jennifer since I think they did her so wrong on basketball wives Miami and that so could holier than now Evelyn was literally threatening Jens life, a friend of fifteen years, that is why I do not believe Evelyn's new act, only realizing that Evelyn is trying to get her own show, something I am praying will not happen. Now what I do like is that NeNe has some very opinionated bride maids and I love each and everyone of them, so what I am seeing from this show is that NeNe may just have a spin off. This wedding show of NeNe is great and she have some great cast members and I would definitely see this as a show that could continue into something great. I think bravo would be smart to turn this NeNe wedding show into a full time reality show with each of these friends of NeNe a members of the show. I am seeing these women making a great cast and I think NeNe, who I already love will be a great center piece for all these women, in other words instead of NeNe being made to look as the big bad wolf, she could be that voice of reason that the women could depend on to lead them in the right path. Something else about this great cast of women and I do say great cast of women because I do not know who thought of putting these women together but they are a group of women that I am seeing as a powerhouse. I could see all these women traveling together and having a really great time, we could then focus on all these women lives and catch on what Jen, Laura and one of my favorites Marlo is doing. You should consider it bravo, making this a show. I am ready for the announcement because I know bravo can see the potential as well and the show will be a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment