Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The New FLDS Reality Shows

Have anyone seen the new FLDS reality shows excerpts. All I can say is oh my God, from what I have seen I want to see more. I have always been curious and I always like to see things for myself before I make any real judgment and now we get to have a inside look on these FLDS lifestyle and not only that we get to hear from the very mouths of some women who have lived in this life. One of the shows will show where some women who are choosing not to be in this lifestyle anymore will be rescued by others who have been in this life. I had not heard of these shows coming before and now that I did I am in totally agreement with it and I applaud TLC for taking such a reality show on. Although some people will not watch the show for the simple fact that they rather make their own opinions and that is what they want to live with. I am one of those people that thinks that the FLDS was just a cover up for old men to marry young girls and always wanted to know why a country like America could not do anything about it other than saying that they had their own religion and kept to themselves and was very private and that is why the government said they had no knowledge of what was really going on in these impounds. Wow to live in a country that gets involve only when they choose to see fit, well I am going to leave this subject alone but there is a lot more that I could say on this subject. For me I have also did my own judgment and this sickest part for me was how I heard these older men coming to these families whom and telling the parents that God told them to marry their teenage daughter. For me how can any mother in her right mind let her possible thirteen year old go with this older man and not feel sick to her stomach, is it that much belief that you lose all senses when you commit to these so call religion. I have always been taught to believe that there is no man greater than God and that God should be first in my life. How can family take this man word that he speaks of God. The words in the bible speaks for God and not anywhere in it is it said that God will guide you by these so called prophets. Yes there are prophets but you yourself should read the words so that you can really know when a prophet is real or not. Your heart and mind will let you know when something is right and wrong and I choose not to believe that at anytime was these families feeling that letting these teenage girls be practically raped by these older men made sense, other then the family themselves are sick and need some kind of psychological help. I will be watching these shows because there is a lot that I want to know and hope to learn from watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment