Monday, October 21, 2013

TO (Terrell Owens)

I have to ask the question as to why will football not let Terrell Owens play again. He has not done anything as bad as half of these players have did but yet none of the teams will sign the man onto a contract. Yes I know Terrell was suppose to have a real bad attitude but this has been years ago and I think the man has been punished enough and believe you me after what he has been through he has definitely learned his lesson and he will no what not to do if a the NFL accepts him back into the fold. They have to admit that Terrell Owens was a great player, sitting the attitude aside and the way some of these NFL teams are playing they could use TO too help them get back on the map. So why not try signing him up for a year, that way you can see how he does in this year and if he does not fair at all then that one season was all you had to lose by signing him on. I thought that sports was about the game itself and wining was what this game was about but lately I have notice that some teams owners are making sports more about their players than the game itself. The owners do not seem to have faith in their players as they did before and they are going about feelings and saying I should not have this man on this team because he has a bad attitude, not let me get someone to work on this man's attitude and call him in the office and explain that why what he is doing will get him kicked out the game all together. You know play hard ball with the player and remind him who is in charge and pull the strings and that they are there to play for you, I think if someone had did this for TO before he was completely shun out the game before, maybe he would have straighten up. Anyway I think it is time to let TO back in the game and if any NFL team was using their head they would pick the man up, he could possibly be save their teams reputation, Atlanta Falcons, I am just saying. He would be an access to some of the outstanding players you already have. I think the NFL as well as the fans needs to focus on the game instead of TO and his personal life and if you want a winning team you need to give him another chance. As a plead out for TO I have faith in him that he will take any team
hiring him so seriously there will be no regret as to the team owner in rather he made a great decision or not and like I said do a one year contract for the next two years, that way you will not lose much.

No comments:

Post a Comment