Saturday, October 26, 2013

The TLC Movie

I watched the TLC movie and I must say, Loved It. Yes the movie was great and the woman who portrayed Peebles was right on point, she not only played this part she was almost the split image of Peebles herself and I am glad that someone finally put to light how Peebles cheated these young ladies, although she was not the culprit. As for the movie on an overall it was just so tastefully done and I was only disappointed with the fact that it was not long enough or there was not more scenes with Peebles and the girls interaction or more scenes with Left eye and her boyfriend situations, I would like to have known more of her life and what have seemed to be a hardship when it came to love. I was am a big fan of TLC, and I say this in the present tense because I do still enjoy their music and always will. These girls were great and what made a lot of us fans very disappointed was the way they were treated in the contract deals. It was great to hear them tell their stories through these three young girls who played their parts exceptionally well. All of the actors played the part as though they were the girls themselves and I must say it was really scary to see little Mama play left eye because she did it, she brought left eye back to life again and it was like having left eye back on the screen in this world again. Like I said the movie is great and I advise anyone who has not seen it to watch the movie because I am show VH1 will play it over and over again. The movie is worth seeing and I do not know who made the decision to make the movie for television because this is one movie that was worth putting on the big screen and if you ask me I think it would have definitely made money in the movies although there was apparently some people that did not think so. The TLC was a story of these young girls lives at the time and with so many young people starting to recognize these ladies worth now I think the movie would have brought the younger generations into the theaters to watch it because there is a new found love for this group. Is it not amazing how a group from years ago can be recognize by our youth of today. My daughter and her friends had to dress up as some celebrities about two years ago and was trying to find out who they should portray. They were three girls and it popped in my head that they should portray TLC, she said I thought about that but did not know much about the group so me and her went to the Internet and I showed her some of these girls video and she read up on them, it was great and they did their TLC portrayal and all the kids in their school loved it. I was so proud of the girls and now it was great to see TLC actually make a come back and my daughter watched the movie with me, needless to say to love the movie as well. These young ladies from TLC are making a come back and I am happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment