Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bridezilla Bootcamp Coming Soon (#BZBootCamp)

I am so sad that my Bridezilla show will no longer be showing new episodes but when watching the last episode of Bridezilla I learned that there will be a new Bridezilla Boot camp coming on in January and I can not wait. I was really surprised about the very first Bridezilla Boot camp show because I did not believe this show would be good but it was. The show picked some good Bridezilla couples to do the very first show and this first show was something that really caught my attention and it made me want to watch each and every episode each week. Now I can not wait to see which of the bridezilla couples they will have in this January show of Bridezilla Boot camp. I hope the cast is as good as the last show but what am I saying, any of those couples that we have seen on Bridezilla over all these years for me would make great cast members. The reason the show was call Bridezilla was because most of the women were down right crazy and most of them pushed their husbands around like doll babies. For me a lot of these couples on Bridezilla had really jumped into these marriages anyway. Some of them did not know each other long and they were getting married, some of these couples had real in-laws issues, which made them bump head with their significant others and some of the couples were just down right not right for each other. Well any way I can not wait for the boot camp show and the anticipation of the cast members is killing me, I can not wait to see who they have chosen and what these couples will do on this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment