Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Basketball Wives (9-30-13)

Okay I think I have figured out what they are doing on basketball wives. They have lost a few cast members in which they could bring the drama in so they had to have new cast member come in that they could have drama with and unfortunately this happens to be Tasha Marbury and if I was Tasha I would run while I had the chance. Watching last nights episode I understand that Suzie was use to latch out at Tasha because she was so upset that Tasha tuned her out during a discussion about all the women leaving her party early. Suzie claimed she was fed up with people always thinking she was weak and that she was upset how Tasha treated her, now all of a sudden little Ms. Suzie has gotten some bal*s. This is a women who during the first season of the show appearance ran and hid most of the time from Evelyn and then from Tammy. Evelyn practically threaten Suzie life on more than one occasion and now Evelyn as well as Tammy are giving Suzie advice on how to handle Tasha and Suzie went as far as to put hands on Tasha. In my book putting hands on a person is a no no and that is going to far and for me Suzie would have been part of that rug in that hotel hallway because I would have stumped her face into it. I am not one to promote violence but when you think it is necessary to put hands on me then you ask for it because if I let you get away with it once you will try it again and that is a no no. Last night episode upset me as all the episode are upsetting me because it seems as if thee four women are picking on this one lady and they are claiming they are changed in their ways of past behavior but I do not see it at all. All I see is the women all getting their own business and making it up the ladder but with very ugly stink attitudes. I do no like any of the women attitudes and I hope all their business fail, yes I said fail just because they think acting ugly is a way to get ratings. They are all pumping up Suzie to go after Tasha to get ratings and this is stupid. Evelyn and Tammy are the main cupurts by telling Suzie she should no let Tasha get away with the way she act or as in Tammy case letting Suzie borrow what she calls little Tammy who sits on her shoulder saying get a bitc*. How immature are these grown women to tell another grown woman to go after this woman because of the way she acted towards her. If Suzie did not like the way Tasha acted then she could just have chosen not to have anything else to do with Suzie. This is one show that I do not agree with these women attitudes and I am not wishing any of their businesses success. I wish I was on this show because there would be no back downs or in my face. I would have to put on my boxing gloves and lower some of these tall women down to their real levels. I think this show needs to make major changes and one of them is for someone, like me to come in and let these women know how ugly they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment