Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Walking Dead Returning Tonight(#TheWalkingDead) ( @WalkingDead_AMC)

Has anyone been anticipating the return of The Walking Dead as I have. I just love this show and is a advocate for the show itself. I have been watching The Walking Dead all Three seasons and have been anxiously awaiting the fourth season. Of course for anyone who has enjoyed the beginning season as I have we have watched some of our favorite characters get killed off and some of our not to favorite stay, but this is what makes the show so great. The writers knows if they were going to write a show about the dead and have it return season after season, they had to give the viewers a reason to keep coming back to watch more and more due to the anticipation of what will happen next. I was so upset with some of my favorite characters who were killed off but at the same time I understood why it had to happen and why doing this makes the show so great. I am little afraid at the anticipation of what will happen for the finale of this season because I know again someone will have to die and I am just not looking forward to that part. Now for my own opinion on the show there are a few cast members that I think should never be killed of the show because their characters are a part of the long run to me although I have heard of the show possibly doing like whole new entire separate group of people, rather they will be on a different part of the state as the original group and have their own fight to deal with or rather they will be taking the entire place of the old cast I have no idea. But as I was saying getting back to my opinion is the cast members I think should never be touched and that is of course, Rick Grimes and his son Carl, Daryl, Maggie or Michonne. Now as for Glenn or Hershel I think they are expandable. Although Hershel is a doctor I think maybe if the cast run into another group of people maybe these people will have their own doctor and he will be a little younger and actually have two legs, Hershel is really not doing anyone any good right now. As for Glenn I do not know what he is doing and he is just not added to the cast, I do not know why he was not killed a while back. Glenn is almost in a daze as if he don't know what he is doing, other than his relationship with Maggie, he does not even have a real storyline. Now I think if he gets killed off Maggie and Daryl should hook up, I think they would make a good couple. Now as for Carol she is a great actress but she is another character that I do not understand very well other than she is good as filling in for the doctor and she I think would be good at raising Rick's baby. So Carol could be the new doctor and babysitter. Anyway the show returns on tonight at 9:00pm on AMC and I am looking forward to talk about the show again with my co-workers because we all watch and enjoy the show and even talk about the show over our line outs, it makes for great conversation because everyone have their opinions on what they think should have happen or how a scene should have been written.

No comments:

Post a Comment