Saturday, October 12, 2013

Basketball Wives (10-7-13)

I figure I would continue to write about basketball wives since no one is really watching it. Monday's past episode of the show was really dead and there was really nothing going on. The big highlight of the show was Shaunie announcing their trip to Paris. Other than the announcement of the trip all that was talked about on this episode was how Tasha was wrong for calling out Suzie about her birthday party, but this entire so call we are all upset with Tasha for doing that to Suzie and she should apologize is all a joke to me. What is the big deal that Tasha called Suzie out, she is a scared little feline, who does not have anything to say when it really comes to speaking up on anything and although she feels that Tasha calling her out and not the other girls was unfair, why is she all of a sudden upset about this and who the bleep cares Suzie. If you ask me Suzie should not have been brought back as a cast member of the show but I began to think who cares anyway because the show is dying anyway. The show has gotten rid of some it better cast member and if you ask me my opinion, I think Shaunie really screwed up when she brought Tammy to the show with all her over the drama crazy episodes and she let Royce and Jen go. For me the show really went down when Tammy actually threaten people lives, someone so hostile was actually putting other people life in danger and they let her continue on the show without a beat, if you ask me she should have been put in her place and let go. Now what is going on this season, Tammy is actually making money, launching her own business and all this after putting fear into others that she was going to stump them into the ground. They have Tammy going to this therapist but if you ask me it don't seem to be helping her it only seem as if they are doing this as a part of the show to give us some sort of relief that Tammy is working on her new attitude but Tammy attitude just seem to have what she calls her so called little Tammy on the back burner and she can bring her out at anytime when needed. How are you suppose to convincing us that you are really trying to change your ways we you talk of a little Tammy that can still whip a** and come out anytime needed. What is even worst Tammy has convinced Suzie to get her own little Tammy and to break bad on people anytime needed and to stop letting people walk over her, well Suzie I am here to tell you that you can be a strong woman and not let people not walk all over you and you can do this without cursing or putting your hands on people. That is really what upset me about Monday night episode, Suzie actually put her hands on Tasha, here we go again with woman from this cast putting their hands on people and making it seem to be okay. There was no reason and I mean no reason at all for Suzie to put her hands on Tasha, it would have been real funny if Tasha to out her inter Tammy and have put a real whipping on Suzie, now I would have actually approved of this since Suzie did the hands on first. The show has really gone down hill for me and I must say that Basketball Wives LA has proven to be a much better show than Basketball Wives Miami, yes I said it. I look forward to more of watching basketball LA more and these woman to me have a little more class than Shaunie crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment