Monday, October 21, 2013

The Amazing Race (10-20-13 #TheAmazingRace)

I have to admit I only watched some of the Amazing race and this was because they came on late due to 60 minutes overlapping in their time and the show running into the 9 o'clock hour which was time for The Walking Dead and although I could have caught Walking Dead at 11 o'clock, it is not the same as watching it on time and then catching the show after called the Talking Dead in which a writer helps to explain some of the scenes that happen in the show, so I choose to change channels. I did switch back and forth and did see a majority of the show. From the beginning of the show I have to say I did not like the team of Tim and Marie, well I really do not care for Marie and the fact that she has the express pass is the worst. Marie tries to use the express pass to bribe everyone on the show to get help with the challenges and she even does what I say is cheat and no one says anything about it. If Marie can not get what her and her ex is doing in a challenge she goes and look at the other teams way of doing things, she has not pride and I guess this show never said you had to figure out something out on your own, but it leads me to believe even if they get down to the final three, how will they make it without bribing people or cheating, because when it comes to the wire you can believe that there is stiff competition and there is a hard fight at the end. I really dislike the way Marie tries t bride everyone with that express pass and I think all the other teams should get together and make a point to talk to each other about what she is doing and they all should agree to not take her up on that express pass and if possible when there is the opportunity to block a couple, make a statement by all them agreeing to block Marie and Tim, now that would be funny, I bet she would use that express pass then. As for the show last night, it was pretty good and they all went to the Artic and it was a level playing field since all them had to catch the same flight but of course Marie and Tim got stuck as they usually do and Marie got so frustrated that she looked at another teams way of doing a task, now as the race was not over and continued on, no one was eliminated and the race is continuing on. I have to say this is one of my most favorite parts when they constants find out that after doing these other challenges and being so tired and exhausted they have to press on, it is so exciting for me sitting on the couch and watching. Hopefully next week it will get to start on time and if not I will just have to catch The Walking Dead at 11pm because I want to see want happens on this leg of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment