Tuesday, October 1, 2013

24 Redemption

Has anyone seen the 24 Redemption movie, well I have and it was like the show itself during the very beginning, some great writing. The movie has put my faith into believing that this show can really come back and be as great as it was when it first started. I enjoyed the show 24 in the beginning and although I was a little confused from how they were doing the scenes I caught on very quick and begin to think the writers were actually geniuses. The show had us in what we would believe to be a unbelievable world of the one secret agent who was always saving the world. But on the very first show it was not actually just the agent alone, it was a multitude of people who were in this agent life that was helping him with every line of crazy scene, from terrorist attacks to smuggling. The president in the very beginning was a big part of Jack, this is the superhuman agent we speak of, in the beginning episodes and he knew of everything Jack was assigned to do and always had Jacks back. As crazy as it sound for the president to have such a huge parts in a agent's life, it is what made the show so different what brought its specialty to it. The president at the time was an African American which was not heard of because this show started before Obama was elected and the actor who played the president was great. Some of you may know him as the guy from the show Unit or the man with the voice in the Allstate commericals. Anyway this was changed but if you watch the show you know no one remains very long accept for this agent Jack. Through all the presidents and other head people in charge who comes in go, Jack is always standing but in the movie it was said that Jack had been an outcast for some reason and was wanted by the United States. Now I do not know why because I stop watching the show as it lost me after the first president stepped down and they started to focus on Jack's personal life with his daughter. Now after this movie and seeing how great it was I have started watching the show again and too my surprise I have learned that they have worked up to having a woman president now. This show is usually a trend setter and before we could even imagine having an African American president, we did after this show had casted one. Now that a woman has been casted as a president I wonder if this is a sign of our future of a women president in 2014. Does Hilary Clinton have a chance in this election? We will soon find out. For now I am watching 24 and hoping that it will restore my faith back in the show writers as they have proven that they are great writers and that they can always surprise us with unthinkable ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment