Monday, January 6, 2014

The Real Housewives of Atlanta 1-5-14 (#RHOA)

Did anyone watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta, well if you did not let me fill you in. I will began with Nene and Phadera going to Athens Georgia to do some volunteer help with the boys and girls club, great jester on the part of Chuck who is a friend of both women. Now the juicy parts comes in when Chuck decides to talk about the incident that happen in Savannah Georgia which his wife attended with the other women and Phadera as well a Kandi was incline to tell Miss Mynique their past relationship with Chuck. Now what fascinated me so much is that Chuck told Phadera that they never had a relationship and it was more like a booty call, he called her when he wanted to hit it. The discussion got a little heated as the two of them going back in forth on what they really called the relationship and as Chuck Smith said he was young just signed a million dollar contract and he was hitting any women that would let him. The back and forth conversation was making Nene very uncomfortable who was hoping that Chuck would not bring up this incident and it turned to Chuck saying all these girls he messed with during this time was drop off and it went into him divulging that Kandi was a drop off as well and she among many women was one that he made her feel special especially after he tasked her family members cooking. Chuck said that Kandi family could cook and he was enjoying every bit of it, but Kandi was nothing more special than all the other women he was hitting at the time and then he went into explaining how Kandi was sleeping with three of four men of her own at the time, now that was the kicker. I can not wait until Kandi watch this episode or respond to this episode because I am sure she has seen it already. Kandi made like she was so special with Chuck that he wanted to marry her and she broke it off, that is why no women should revile their relationship details of and ex, what a low blow. For most people the most exciting part was the divide between Peter and Cynthia and of course Cynthia's sister, but to me this is no divide at all. Peter is making poor choices and these choices include spending money they do not have. This show started with Cynthia being deeply in love with this man Peter and him convincing Cynthia to marry him, now in my personally opinion I never did like Peter for Cynthia and I always thought she was too put together for this man and I always felt that Peter was rushing Cynthia to marry him. Now Cynthia's sister wants to stay with them for some months and Peter had the audacity to say to Cynthia you did not discuss this with me first. This is the same man that did not tell Cynthia he was buying a warehouse, or car, he invested money without Cynthia's knowledge and now he says Cynthia should have discussed the decision of her sister staying. Now I agree everything should be fifty, fifty and there should be that discussions on decisions making but in my opinion Peter is one of those old fashion men who thinks women should be seen and not heard. The men handle the money and the women just let them do what they want. To this I say hell no, especially if your bad decisions affect my life, and my credit, so you will here my opinion. In my own personal opinion I do think Cynthia and Peter should divorce, I never think they should have gotten married and I thought the mother and Cynthia's sister were right when they held their marriage license. Peter does not seem as if he is trying to make any changes and he is not at all supportive to his wife, what a man right, he needs some real adjustments on his relationship part. Now we will slide over to Porsha who decided to buy a lavish house and does not know rather she can afford it or not but believes in herself enough to say that she deserves this six bedroom house for her and her only, yeah good luck with paying your bills with believing in yourself. Now I am one for believing in myself but I can do it with living in a responsible place in which I know I can afford and have enough sense to know that if I do hit it rich, I can upgrade later, now that makes sense. Poor Porsha I must say that I do believe that she is indeed a little light headed and could really benefit from taking some educational lessons, that is something that your money will not be wasted on because honey you could use it. Kandi had a little skit in which she made somewhat of a contact with her mother in Derrick's beauty salon, real awkward, these two could not even talk without a little raising of the voices, but mama Joyce said she will leave the situation alone and I am believing that she will. Way to go mama Joyce let Kandi walk into that on coming bus, as a matter of fact give a little push, she will learn. I was glad to hear all the women said they grew from the trip and became a little closer, it made me as a women feel that women can get along when they put their minds to it, as for Miss Kenya she was being herself, talking of her experience on the trip and what she got out of it. Now Kenya's father's is suppose to come visit her next week and I can not wait to see what he has to say to her. Now I am edge to learn what will help in the next chapters of these women life.

No comments:

Post a Comment