Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Real Housewives of Atlanta 1-12-14 (#RHOA)

Okay last night episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta was rather busy and what I mean by this is that it was all over the place and we got to see what was on everyone minds. We started with Kenya dad coming to town, a real Texas man who does not believe in women telling him what to do, I can almost guest that he is single. I was glad to see that Kenya dad did visit her and I was glad to get to understand a little of the story behind him and Kenya mom and that was they were sixteen, she got pregnant, it was the seventies and she wanted to keep it a secret, what she meant by a secret I do not know, but Kenya dad said he was not going along with it, I wish we could meet this woman. We Cynthia's sister Mal talk with Peter on their disagreement and why it happen, in all it was understood between Cynthia and Peter that it had nothing to do with Mal but what is going on in their lives. We got to see Phadera go to Kandi's house and fill her in on the discussion between her and Chuck, and of course Kandi and Phadera joke on this man's private area, you know like women do when they are mad at someone, now you all know we always go there because that hurts a man most. We also got to see Phadera and Kandi go to Porsha's new house that everyone is in agreement that she can not afford, but Porsha chooses to not believe everyone else, just in herself, I know how funny is that without a job prospect in site. We also got to see Phadera's son Mr. President spit up on Porsha, now I have one question, did Phadera really name this boy that, I thought it was a nickname and where is Apollo lately? It was funny how Nene and Cynthia went to visit Kenya and she put them to work, help painting her house, okay I did not see any real painting going on. Another question in my mind is when will we meet Kenya's new boyfriend? Now the highlight of the entire episode was when Cynthia had Mal a jewelry party and invited her friends, all her friends came and may I point out early too. The funniest thing about the party for me on last night episode was when Phadera, who is suppose to keep Porsha's house a secret and where she lives from Nene, this is because Porsha moved in Nene's neighborhood and did not tell her, call her or anything. Where Ms. Phadera opened her big mouth and told Kenya of all people, knowing that Kenya would run to Nene with this news and that is exactly what happen. Now the funny part was how Kandi, ran to Porsha and told her that I did not tell it was them, Kandi was acting like she was in grade school and had to make sure se ran to Porsha to tell her she had nothing to do with it. Kandi is a funny woman at times to me and she has some very weird ways, instead of her being happy that Phadera and Nene got closer, she acts as if it is a problem when both of these women are from the same town. Why would any woman hate on other women getting together and being friends, Kandi is real petty if you ask me. I guess this is why Kandi relationship is in a turmoil, she is so judgmental of others she can not get her own house in order. Todd who was suppose to be helping Kandi work on his play backed out because he said he has another interview with some big agent in New York, I am not sure how many interviews this man is going on or how many times he has went out of town for job interviews, but it all sounds fishy to me. Why can he not find a job in a big booming production state like Georgia, I just don't get it? Now Nene who is upset Porsha told her nothing read Porsha up and down and continues to say she is not a friend. I am not sure what is the problem Porsha seems to have with Nene but she does have a problem with her and you can tell this because Porsha is around the corner from the woman and invited Kandi and Phadera over but not Nene, interesting. I am like Nene I notice Porsha leaves her out on a lot of things involving her and it is not clear why, I do not know if it is Nene's relationship with Kenya has anything to do with this. Anyway tonight show was good, there was not too much drama, other than I like the way Mal read Kenya, Kenya has a big mouth and usually tries to talk over people but Mal definitely let Kenya know where she stands. I think they should have made Mal a permanent part of the show, although I know she has that basketball husband who plays overseas that wants sex two and three times a day, so why would she leave this man alone to go overseas, we all can almost guest what he is doing and I am sure Mal does too, she probably just needs a break, all woman do at some time. Now I am waiting for next week show and this new couple that comes to fill Peter and Cynthia in on Todd.

No comments:

Post a Comment