Monday, January 13, 2014

Couples Therapy 1-9-14 (@CouplesTherapy)

I watched couples therapy last week and all I can say is that it is still early in the game and we still have a lot to learn of most of these couples. The reason I say of most of these couples is because for me personally I am still not understanding why Farrah Abraham is still in the picture. This twenty one year girl is obviously only on the show to get air time, she needs to be seen to keep her name in the public mouth, but I do not know how a show is suppose to be there to help people continue to play these games and continue to put this young girl in the lime light and give her what she wants. There is some real problems with this girl and she needs some serious help. Farrah told the other couples that she is writing two books, one will be about sex and the other about Christianity, yeah think about it. This twenty one year old said that she will be giving advice on young girls and sex and the other reason she is writing the Christianity but is because she is a Christian, is she really does, does she plan on writing scriptures from the bible and tell all of us how we should live our lives as Christians. Man I never seen such a young egoistical person as I have seen of this one, see what your show did Dr. Drew for this teen mom, it is exactly as I said these girls get this easy money and that is the only reason they want to been on teen mom for the first place, the money and the fame, there is no real help. I do not think teen mom set an example for teen girls to not want to get pregnant, it is actually a reason they strive to get pregnant for, get pregnant get on television and become Farrah who is now on a show for no apparent reason. For me Whitney and Sada seem like a good couple, just trying to work on a small problem but after the other night I was taken back because these two women seems to have a serious problem with jealousy and we all know that this can be an ultimate deal breaker between couples. They even talk of it getting physical at one point and that really surprised me, I never thought either one of these ladies would be violent. What did not surprise me was seeing Taylor Armstrong go off her rocker, this woman began complaining about the temperature in the house and then she started talking about how low class the living quarters was, this woman went out on a night in the town and drink like a fish. She was definitely on a whole nother level, as they say. In my personally opinion the way Taylor was acting shows signs of some sort of drug abuse and if this is the case, this woman needs  some warranted deeper help and her boyfriend John could use this help as well because he seems to just act like this lump that does not know what to do when she gets like this. When Taylor started complaining about the temperature John went off on a counselor telling her to fix it right away, it was almost scary for the lady, what an idiot. He seems afraid of Taylor so he takes it out on another person. Ghostface and Kelsey seemed to be getting along okay until he found out that Kelsey use to be a stripper, why did she reveal this part of her life because Ghostface began acting like a fool. Ghostface seems to be worried about his manly imagine and in his world of rap, the man don't make strippers their girl, they just hit it and move on, so needless to say Ghostface believes he will be teased as a man who actually fell in love with a stripper, now that's ironic. What is said about this situation is that Kelsey is a nice girl, she did it for a short period of time to make money to support her and her child, but she also stopped as she realized it was wrong, what is the big deal. I think Ghostface is more embarrassed thinking one of his friends might have been with Kelsey, but like Kelsey said she knows she has nothing to be ashamed of, not all strippers are whores, so why can't he accept this I do not know. Besides what is the big deal, Kanye is with Kim Kardashian and walks with her proudly even after knowing she has possibly been with over fifty guys, that one I am guessing at, I am told this number is much higher. So Ghostface should just let this petty thing she did go, but we shall see what happen. Now I am still waiting on them to bring in John Gosselin and his new girlfriend. I personally think John has a lot to say and I have always like the guy, especially the way he took care of his children. This man in my opinion has nothing to be ashamed of because any man that takes care of his children and play with them the way he did his children is okay in my book. Maybe John could get a reality show with his new girlfriend and we could she him interact with his children again and for all those of you that do not agree, you need to watch old shows of John and Kate plus eight and tell me who spent more time with those children and interact with them, while she vacation and brought a new bikini body. I have been watching the clips of future episodes and it looks interesting, to Ghostface bringing in another woman, whom apparently he had all the time, to John and his girlfriend fighting , and Taylor going off a binge, and yes Farrah is still there, her so call boyfriend does come to talk but he apparently does not stay. You notice I said so called boyfriend, I do not believe this was a real boyfriend of hers, this girl lives in delusional world, she dates a gay for a few days and say he is her boyfriend, she needs some help but not what couples therapy can give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment