Sunday, January 12, 2014

Braxton Family Values 1-9-14 (#BFV)

I was busy the past week and did not to get the chance to write on a lot of my shows this past week and this was one of them. Braxton Family Values returned and it was still the explosion between Tamar and Towanda. Tamar seems to think it is all about her and she feels that she has blown up but that none of her sister is supporting or is happy for her success. In my opinion what I see is that Tamar, who already had a big head, head has grown bigger. Tamar has seen the light to what she calls her solo career and she feels that she is doing more than any of the other sister but she don't have them pushing her own, when in reality all the sisters are successful and they all have very busy lives. Toni said it is their fault because Tamar was the baby they spoiled her and now she wants this to continue on. All the sisters agree that they have gotten away from the close sisterhood they use to have with talking on the phone everyday, but for me this is understandable, especially when all your lives get so busy as these girls lives have. Tamar is just acting like a brat if you ask me and what does she care, she and Vince have their own show and she has a baby now , so with her singing and solo reality show career, she should be too busy herself to worry rather her sister are there or not. If you ask me Tamar wants more support because she is seeing some of the negative things been written about her and I am sure it hurts, family can sometimes make it better. I for one, and I am sorry Tamar but I write what I feel or what I see through my eyes and for me you are not a singer or performer. You do not have a voice, that Whitney Houston said was so great, I personally would not pay money to see your concert. I understand that the sisters say they have to get that close bond back, have a one real get together every month, all the sisters, you can pick a different state to go to and get to know that states history while having fun and really talk about your issues or things you went through the past last month. Now you all have to attend not exceptions and if one sister can not make it none of you go. You all have busy lives so once a month will do fun this bonding trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment