Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shipping Wars (#ShippingWars) Tribute to Roy

I have a lot of blogs to write about this past weekend but my first will be a dedication to Roy Garber. For all you who do not know, Roy was my favorite shipper on the television reality show shipping wars and the person whom I thought I could use to ship a item one day and have the pleasure of meeting him by having him come to my house, but unfortunately this will never happen because Roy has passed away. Yes Roy Garber of shipping wars at the age of 49, so young, has past and I have to say it is very sad news. I am a big fan of shipping wars an although I have not been writing about the show as of lately, I still watched and I still was the biggest Roy fan. I was on twitter bragging about how Roy was the best and too me he was the best. He was that man who took his job very seriously, he did what needed to be done at a professional level and although his attitude was not some people wanted it to be, he made up by just be the best at what he do. You could say I so a lot of me in Roy, I do my job at the best of my ability no matter what the job is and although I may not smile in my customers face, you can believe my customers will get the best service they will ever receive. Doing a great job does not always means smiling in a customer face or putting on these fake airs, the best job is showing you what I can do and doing it at a level above all others, and that is just what Roy did. All the other shippers on Shipping Wars have to admit that Roy was the best and when they do this dedication to Roy, which I know they will do they should admit this, especially Jen who actually had the pleasure of working with a real shipper. I knew Roy smoked heavily and he did seemed as if he was not the type of man to go to a doctor as he should and I am so sad to think this was so because of the way he died. I know a lot of men do not believe in doctors visit, even when they feel bad in fear that the doctor will preach to them about stop smoking, but Roy should have taken better care of himself. Roy was so young and it was too soon for him to die, I just really will miss him and that very classy egotistical attitude on the screen, RIP Roy. Now as far as a replacement, although I do not believe that Roy can be replaced but the show could bring the wife and husband couple who names I can not recall but they were a young black couple and they were almost as arrogant as Roy, notice I said almost. Roy was Roy and there will be no one like him and he could never be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment