Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finding Bigfoot

Look I not even going to write the hash tag for this show or give it a date. I just wanted to write about this show because I was surfing the channels tonight and I notice that it was still on, it had 2014 listed for the show that was playing. I can not believe that with all the reality shows that are coming on or all the different things in the world, that no one can come up with something better than finding bigfoot and I can not believe that people are watching a show after this long with no proof of this so called bigfoot. Show like this is why I title my blog as I did and I put the message that I did on my site. We as Americans are apparently as stupid as we appear, especially if we believe this bigfoot reality show and with all the technology we have in this world today, no one can get a real picture of this bigfoot. So they are telling me that this creature, monster or what every you call it can out smart all these hunters in the woods every night, even with infer red cameras. I am not believing it, like I said we have to much technology for no one to be able to get a closer picture of this creature than they have or actually have captured on of these creatures. For all of you who do not know, bigfoot does not exist and the only way that you can prove to me he does, is to bring forth that creature for the entire world to see. How stupid are we Americans to justify this show continuing to be on the air, with men in hunting suits walking around in the dark, saying did you hear that, did you see that, and each and every time, guess what, there is no bigfoot. All the people is watching is a show of men I guess pretending to be hunting for something. I guess if you are in this kind of thing it is okay, but please can you find something a little more entertaining. Hell give me a reality show, my life is more interesting then these men walking around the woods looking crazy at night. Do some of us a favor, cancel the show and stop giving those idiots who keep watching it hope that you will one day find something that is not really there. There is nothing worse to me than giving people false hope and that is what this show is selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment