Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love & Hip Hop New York 1-20-14 (#LHHNY)

I saw Love and Hip Hop New York on Monday night but only had until now to write about it. Overall Monday night love and hip hop was a rather calm night. Where they left off from last week was Joe proposing to Tahiry and we all anxiously waited to hear what Tahiry answer was to Joe's proposal. Now I have to admit the proposal was nice and he made sure that her entire family was there, but Ms. Tahiry surprised us all and she did what she knew in her heart was the right thing to do and that is she said no to Joe's proposal. Tahiry had been through a lot of with Joe and I think she finally understand that love should not hurt, when you are in love you should be smiling everyday and in a daze to the point you do not even realize that the world is around you. Tahiry realized that the hurt and distrust she was feeling from Joe was not what you call real love and that he was by no means ready to be a real husband to her. I have to say even though Joe went out of his way to make this proposal special, I do admire Tahiry for being that woman who knew it was not right, no matter who was looking. Peter Gunz I think really understands that Tara has had enough and that she is really moving on. He even apologize to Tara for all he has put her through and let her know that he respect her as his babies mother. Now as for Peter's wife Amina, I think she has lost her mind, this woman wants to push Peter into getting a new place and working on having a baby. he wants to rush everything, I guess to compete for Peter's affection over Tara. This is what you call a insure woman, she knows Peter has kids with Tara and he still has that respect for Tara who cares for his children and she wants that and is afraid that Peter may leave her to go back to Tara. Amina your insecurity shows that you do not need to be married, especially not to a man like Peter Gunz who seem to have a problem with been faithful to his significant other. I was glad to see Saigon really take on the task of moving in with Erica Jean by actually asking her fathers permission. I like Erica Jean and as a mother I admire her raising her child alone, so Saigon I hope you take this move in with Erica Jean seriously and do not argue with he about small things. Small things are things that you can talk out with one another and it may be as easy to solve by just listening to one another and coming to a simple solution. Erica Jean I want you to understand what it means to move in with a man and that is you will have to take his good with his bad. Everyday will not be prefect and of course him being a man he will get on your nerves at times. My solution to this is that if you get angry enough, then walk away, go some where and think and once you have cleared your head then come back and talk calmly. What I ask of the both of you is to not argue in front of your son. Now watching Rich Dollaz, Erica Mena and Cyn all get into it over and over again is starting to make me dizzy. One day Erica Mena loves Rich and the next day she hates his guts. Erica Mena says that she really loves Cyn but she keeps getting these sparkles in her eyes when she see Rich, it is almost like her face light up. So where will Cyn be in this mess. Erica Mena you need to be honest with Cyn and tell her if you do not love her or if you love Rich, because I know if I am confused watching the show, I know Cyn must be puzzled. I see that Cyn really loves Erica Mena and I am really afraid that this nice young lady will get her heart broken, but I want you to know Cyn, you are a young beautiful lady and if you and Erica Mena do not work out then there is someone out there for you and God will send that person your way. Great show and I am looking for more. It was neat to see Tahiry actually almost come to a reality that she may never marry Joe Budden even though she said she may if he gets himself together, sometimes things just are not meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment