Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Real Housewives of Atlanta 1-19-14 (#RHOA)

Okay I watched the housewives Sunday night and I saw Kenya be as ratchet as she always is by getting into other peoples personal lives. The woman was introduce to new woman by the name of Natalie, who is Cynthia's and Peter friend along with her husband Christopher who is still a great singer and he proved this by singing a song for Cynthia on her and Peter's third anniversary. I did read where someone talk of Cynthia and Peter having vodka and nothing says I love you like getting drunk, where this come from I do not know because I did not see that either Cynthia nor Peter was drunk and if they were, so what the hell, it was their day and they can do what they want, this is how rumor get started. Their anniversary was nice, Peter had a candle light dinner ready for Cynthia across from the bar one restaurant and he got his friend Christopher to sang a song they came up with together for his wife. I thought the jester was nice and you have to remember it does not always take money to have to show your wife that you love her. It is about the thought and time you put into making it special for her and this is what Peter did. He loves his wife and although they did have some very ugly arguments, as I do with my husband, there is still true love and that is what people hate, they hate seeing others happy. Now this new woman Natalie and husband Christopher did say that Todd, who they knew was a hot mess and he was a opportunist, yes they said it. Now where the real ratchetness comes in at is that the women wen to a wine tasting in Atlanta and Natalie was invited by Cynthia and all hell broke lose when Kenya who knew Natalie husband talked of them being only common law spouses, and then she went into detail to tell Kandi that Natalie and her common law husband talked about Todd being a opportunist. Of course this was not pretty with the argument between Natalie and Kenya yelling across the table and then Kandi getting involved to defend her man, who by the way did not take the job that he interviewed for because he said it was not what he thought. I have to say this man Todd makes me wonder, does he really go on interviews, can we get some cameras to follow him around. Well it ended, with all the woman laughing as Kandi played the entire situation off as see always do, I know I don't know what to think of this either. I know I do think Kenya is a very unhappy woman and she seems to want other women in her pool of happiness. By the way Kenya where is this African Prince, I seen a picture on Wendy Williams so when will he show up on the show? Also Kenya announced she will be having a baby, yes she is going to a sperm bank, okay Kenya you should run to a sperm bank because you are not getting any younger and carrying a baby can hurt you as well as be problems for the baby, so do it quickly. Kenya said she does not like anyone to show her pity but I can not help it she seems to be so alone, rather she will admit it or not. I was glad to see Nene be the bigger person and go over Porsha house and even bring her a house warming gift. Porsha has to admit, she is wrong for moving right into Nene's neighborhood and not going at least to her door and saying hello neighbor, you know like Mr. Rodger, yes I watched this show and I loved it as a young person. Moving on, it was great seeing Kandi getting her production for her play together and I hope it does well, I do not think it is a good thing to work with your significant other, I have done that, been there and there is usually head butting when you mix business and pleasure, especially when you have other staff. It was actually great to see that Kenya does have family support with her father and his sisters over the house for a small dinner, but she needs more in her life and it shows. Now the best part of the show for me was to see Marlo return, my girl Nene of course brought back Marlo and I love it. I still a fan of Marlo and if you ask me I think the producers would benefit from bringing her back. Marlo is a firecracker and she speaks what is on her mind at anytime, the woman knows who she is and not afraid to say it. Marlo for me is an open book and what you see is what you get, I think her and Nene could have their own show, now that would be a awesome reality show. Now looking at next week episode I see that Christopher will be all in Kenya's face about what she said to his wife Natalie, it will automatically lead to a fight between two men, Kenya's assistant and Christopher, this is funny. They said they will have pillow talk and it will be more like pillow fight, round one. From the previews of next week, it will be juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment