Tuesday, January 21, 2014

90 Day fiance 1-19-14 (#90dayfiance)

I am still not sure what to think of this show, I watched it and I am still a little confused on what some of these men are thinking bringing these women to this country and possibly marrying them in only ninety days. I also have a thought on my mind and that is, do woman as well meet men in other country and bring them over here with the presumption that they may have to marry them in ninety days, I am sure this happen, so why does the show not have at least one American female who does the same thing? Or perhaps this is because this is still unacceptable in our society to believe that a woman would have to almost by a husband? I watched the couples again on Sunday night and the first of the couples, Kirlyam and Alan relationship was as weird as ever as Alan was trying to be strong and decided he had to take Kirlyam to stay with his parents until they are married, so they would he would not break his vow to God. Although I admire this, it is still something very weird about Alan to me. I love his parents and they welcomed Kirlyam with open arms as they did when she got off the plane, but why don't they find it weird that their son can not find a woman that is in their church and belongs to their faith, something, something just not right. Kirlyam who is from Brazil is missing her family and rightfully so, she has never been away from them, if Alan is any kind of man he will have her family come here for the wedding, that would maybe reassure this young lady, she is too young to be getting married. There was a new couple we met on Sunday night show and that was Aya and Louis. Now Aya is thirty, so she is a little more mature woman and I think she is one who has been around and she may know what she want, even if it is a American citizenship, at least she is old enough to know what she is doing, but the problem is that Louis has and ex wife who is protective of her children, although from looking at these boys I think they can handle themselves. Louis said if it was not for his boys he would have moved to the Philippines, where Aya is from. Now for me this sounds weird but then again Louis seems a little on a lazy side and living in a county were poverty is ramped would suit him fine, slow pace. Louis ex wife scares me and Aya as well, so she may just run for the hills, who can blame her, this woman seems like a force to be reckon with. Now Mike and Aziza, is a couple that worries me as well because this relationship is one that I think is of convenience for Aziza and she is not at all feeling this man. They were in New York and finally arrived back at Mike's home and all this man could do was think of finally having sex with this young girl, who you could tell was very nervous, okay I wanted to vomit I have to admit. I hate thinking it but it is like buying some ones soul. Aziza is from Russia so maybe her country's tough persona has prepared her for this. Now as for my favorite couple Paola and Russ, these two are hot and heavy for each other and Paola is a ball of spit fire. This woman is from Colombia, she loves to try new things and have fun and she is full of sexual tension, that she really wants to release. The couples has to stay at Russ parents house and they do not believe in the couple sleeping in the same room under their roof while not married, but Ms. Paola, hot under the collar is doing a little sneaky snake and sleeping into Russ's bed and of course for this young man she is hard to resist. Russ get a apartment soon, very soon or make some arrangement that you and Paola can get it in somewhere, have fun. There is another couple that I have not met, who is Alina and Len, all I know is he is 48 and this woman is 23 from the Ukraine, can you say they will marry, she will get bored and want to be around youth of her own age and divorce once she learns her way around, yep this is what I call a bingo situation. I will explain this later. This show is rather interesting, the most interesting will be to see who actually goes through with the marriage. I hope once they show ends for the season they will still do follow up of these couple because I am seriously worried about a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment