Thursday, January 23, 2014

Braxton Family Values 1-23-14 (#BFV)

Braxton family values tonight featured all the sisters and their own element of doing their own things. I was glad to see Tracie getting into the studio and actually singing, I always thought that Tracie was a great singer and now we will get to hear her music, by time Ms. Tracie. It was good to see that Towanda and Tamar was talking tonight without any real attitude towards one another, we all know that sisters can not stay mad at one another. As for Trina, she is walking on her bar career, although I am still not sure how this work. Is she like a traveling bar, that goes to people party and have her ladies serve drinks to people, if that is it, what a great idea Trina. Only a drinker like Trina would think of an idea like this. Now I did not see Towanda talk of anything, come to think about it Towanda does not really have anything going on does she, we need to see what line of business Towanda has going on. As for Tamar we got to see more of her beautiful baby boy, yes he is a beautiful baby and we actually heard Tamar of all people admit that she was afraid and unsure of herself. Tamar questioned if she should be touring on the road while her husband is in the hospital and her son is with her mother. Trina gave Tamar that reassurance as a sister should, but I know I will have to throw a wrench in the situation. In my opinion I do think Tamar should come off the road and it is not because I think she is a bad mother, I do not know the woman like that and what I see on television she adores that baby boy. Why I think Tamar should get off the road is because I am one of those believers that do not believe she can really sing or put on a good performance. Tamar I am sorry but I think you were better sitting at home and now that you have your baby boy, just focus on raising him, besides your husband makes enough money. Tamar you are at an age where a lot of women are getting out of the business, not in the business, as much as you like clothing, do your own clothing line, I like the way you dress. We got to learn that Ms. Toni Braxton is writing a book and I can not wait, I plan of buying the book. Toni once your book is finish how about coming to Books a Million in Colonial Heights, Va area and let us get a signed autograph, believe you me we will be lined up outside the door if you come. I love these sisters and this is a show I see going on for a long time because these sisters always have some interesting drama going on, they are so real and they bring it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment