Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love & Hip Hop New York 1-13-14 (#LHHNY)

Love and Hip Hop of New York hit me with a lot of surprises last night. The first was that Rich D actually admits he is still in love with Erica Mena, he liked seeing her get jealous over him being with another girl and now he tells Yandy that he actually wants to be with Erica Mena in a real man and woman relationship, what the H E double hockey sticks is he thinking. I have to say that having watched Rich on the show I do know that he does want a relationship, he is a man with no steady woman nor a real relationship and I do see that this man want this and I have always wanted him to have that I am just not sure if it should be with this woman, because for me personally she is a very confused lady, she is missing something in her life. Now Rich had some kind of premier last night and he hired Peter Gunz as the DJ, now Yandy invited Tara who came with her arm candy, this new guy she met while doing her new acting thing and believe it or not I was surprised that Mr. Gunz actually did not get in Tara face about this new guy, but he said he was going to remain calm and just do his job and he did, but of course he had to throw in that he would be talking to Tara about this later on. Another surprise was that Amina actually did not come to the premier, I guess she is deciding to trust that her husband is behaving himself, I guess as long as he comes home to her, of course that is because he has no where else to go. I was glad to see Tara enjoy herself and go out on a date that was not real heavy, just starting out slow because I for one do not believe you get out of one relationship by jumping into another one right away, that never works. I must say that I did not realize how small Tara was until she wore that little one piece, it is nothing wrong with being this small but Tara you do not have a body to wear a once piece wardrobe like that, you looked like a small child. With a jump suit or any one piece a woman should have a rear end and curves to go in it, to make the suit talk to men. Moving on to another subject, Miss Erica Mena, this woman came to the premier just to start an argument with Rich and his new protégé, surprise not. Erica is a hot mess and just can not control herself and was all up on Rich and of course this caused a confrontation with her and the other woman, which resulted in Erica throwing a drink in this woman face. The security held this woman back but for once I wish they would not stop people and let Erica get that azz whipping, she needs it. The biggest surprise of the night for me was me was Joe Budden asking Tahiry sister for her hand in marriage and Tahiry sister actually agreeing to it and helping Budden to get the plans together for him to propose to her. I must say the way Joe Budden went about proposing to Tahiry had me in tears, it was beautiful and just before he could ask the question the show ended, of course it pissed me off, I wanted to hear the answer while my emotions were at its highest and the tears were running. The funny ending in the entire show was watching Rich try to tell Erica Mena how he wanted to start a relationship with her after this man hurt this woman and made her realize a good thing she had in Cyn, wow what and ego to think he would come back from that. Rich move on and find a woman that is just into you and not someone who is confused which way they are going, who they love and what direction they are headed, just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment