Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sister Wives 1-12-14 (#SisterWives)

I know I am behind on writing about my shows in this is one in particular. I did see Sisters Wives premier last week but did not get a chance to write on what I saw. Of course the premier was about the family having settled into their houses and now it is time for the wives to work on their relationships. Last week show had a couple of friends visiting Cody and Cody getting do his manly man thing by hanging out in Las Vegas with the guys, why the ladies got to show one of Cody's friends wife around. Cody's friend wife got the chance to really talk with the ladies and understand the situation they were in, she told the ladies when her husband first told her of Cody, she was wondering what kind of freak was she going to meet, but after getting to know the women she sees they have a very loving relationship among them all, something I see as well. Now the focus the past show turned over to getting ready for Mariah's and Aspyn's graduation and this was interesting watching the woman try to plan a flash mob dance on the girls who did not want any dancing at their party. These girls said they did not really want a party, they would have been happy with just going out with the family and celebrate, but of course the mothers wanted to make the graduation big for their girls and rightfully so, mothers should be proud of their children when they graduate and make it without getting pregnant. I have to say that I love the fact that Mariah has this determination to go to medical school, I was a little disappointed that Cody was worried about the financial part of it and wanted to deter this girl from her dream because of money. It was like the counselor they talk to said, like her get students loan and pay for them, besides if she becomes a doctor and I am sure she will, she will be able to pay these loans back, besides she may obtain a lot of scholarships to help her as well. I was not sure what Aspyn was going to school for, she seems to not talk about her dreams much, by the way I love her name I wonder where Christine got her inspiration from. The entire show was very emotional for Meri because Mariah is her only child, it was so emotional for Meri that she was visibly upset at the graduation when she realized she would not see her daughter walk out, due to the position they sat at. The entire family had to move from their seats and Cody was upset that Meri made them move, so needless he was upset with Meri. Is it me or has anyone noticed that Cody has been losing patience with Meri lately. In my opinion Cody seems to have little patients with Meri any more and a lot of it is because he says that she gets overly emotional about things, sounds like my husband. Why do man hate it when women get so emotional, they act like we are exarating when we do but we a usually really upset or concerned about things. I guess man hate it when they have to be in touch with their emotions, a man thing I guess. Well listen to everyone on the show I am finding out that Cody is apparently having issues with dividing his time between the women, anytime Christine black mails Cody into coming over more. In my personally opinion I see Cody spending more time with Robin, of course and Meri. The reason I say  this is Robin is the youngest wife and Meri has that one child, much more peaceful in the house and chance to get away from the wives house with the running around yelling children. I do think they all have to work on their relationship and a big part of this is Cody, who is getting older and is apparently finding it harder to divide his time between these women and make them all happy, what did he think would happen as he got older. I have a suggestion, maybe Cody and the wives could go on couples therapy, now that would make for a great couples therapy show, better than having Farrah sit on a couch alone. By the way I wanted to send a shout out to Mariah and Aspyn for graduating, great going ladies, now work on that great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment