Wednesday, January 29, 2014

90 Day Fiance 1-26-14 (#9DayFiance)

This 90 day fiance show is really starting to bother me, there is so much that can go wrong with these men and women who have only known each other for a short time talking about jumping into marriage. I not as worried about Aya and Louis, especially with Aya been thirty, this woman has been around and she knows what she want and is old enough to make a real decision on rather she wants to marry a man or not. The real problem comes in with Louis ex-wife and two children. The ex-wife is so hard on Aya about watching her boys when her ex-husband s not around and these two boys are no angels. The boys are old enough to know right from wrong but their mother is treating them like they are some type of china, but from what I seen these boys act like hell on wheels and poor Aya will be catching it. This ex-wife and her drilling of Aya and the boys acting like, hell on wheels, say what you want but they are too big to be jumping on furniture, will possibly make Aya run away from Louis, so if Louis really wants to marry Aya he needs to get control of his kids and ex wife. Paola and Russ is another couple I am not to worried about because of the age, but what does worry me is how much money Paola spends, rather how much money of Russ she spends. Paola likes nice things and she knows how to get them and poor Russ he is one of the guys that will keep spoiling her and will not stop until he is completely broke. But there are women who are like this in all of the world and there are man who are willing to spoil to the point of them going bankrupt, I do not understand it but it is not for me to understand, some people call that love I call it man on stupid. It is like Judge Mattis say, when guys got to the stripper club and make it rain on the women, it is more like a ripper club, because they are actually getting ripped off and the strippers are the con artist. Now the ones that worry me is still Mike and Aziza, who is twenty one. This young girl in my opinion seems scared, I am really worried that she is just doing it to get to this country for a better life but it seems like her heart is really not in it. Now Mike tried for the longest to get Aziza to sleep with him and she would not, but after this past Sunday night, they went out and Aziza seen Mike flirting with some girls and this prompted her to sleep with him, I do not like the idea that she felt she had to sleep with him just so he would not possibly go with another woman and she would have to go back. It is something about Mike that creeps me a little and Aziza being twenty one, is so young and she has a lot to learn. Now the couple that worries me the most and some of you may not think so but for me in my opinion Kirlyam and Alan are just two couple that has a lot of holes in their relationship. Kirlyam we all know did live in a very poor part of Brazil and Alan help her get away from that, she seemed to have a genuine love for Alan, I think this is because of her appreciation of him taking her away from that lifestyle. But this girl really misses her family and Alan and his family Mormons ways are understandable but a little weird. They are moving this girl from one place to another so Alan will not be attempted to sleep with her. Right now Kirlyam is staying with Alan parents and although they seem nice, it is something that I can not put my hands on it about this family. They seemed to understand Kirlyam and Alan's situation and they are accepting it, but why would not these persons question why their son had to get someone overseas. Kirlyam loves her family very much and if this family was as nice as they seemed to be showing us on television they will do something to try and make sure that at least her mother and father or some part of her family can attend the wedding, so that this girl would really feel special. I am just anxious to see who will really go through with the marriage because it is starting to have twist that have me unsure who will or will not go through with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment