Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fashion Queens 1-12-14 (#FashionQueens)

I just wanted to add this bit of information just in case Wendy Williams did not know, but she won the gag award on the show Fashion Queens for her photo of her in the water in her very little bikini. Miss Lawrence choose Wendy as his gag award pick. For all you who do not know the gag award is a good thing. It was a great picture and yes Wendy you look great. I always enjoy watching the fashions queens and love their takes on the celebrities and their walks on the red carpet. Now you know that last nights was the golden globes and their were a few takes on it. They have a segment which they call right or ratchet, and their was a take on Will I am, and they gave him a right because they say he have his own style and that has always been him, but I must say I can not get with the hanging pants in the middle, no matter who is wearing them. Jennifer Hudson look good as usual and they weight loss looks so good on her,  but Miss Lawrence said the shoes could have been different. Lena Dunham was given a ratchet shout out all the way around on the show for her ugly dress and sad posture., someone needs to help her, yeah look at her picture and you will see. They also talked about this thing that you have to suck on that will help people get luscious lips if they so desire, what the hell, I wonder does it really work? One of my favorite highlights was them catching celebrities that have been caught going out on their everyday shopping and what they had on to do  this, now me for one think celebrities are just like regular people. I know I have these days when I dress up to go out in case I may run into friends and then on other days I wear they big clothes the hats and I try to just hide from the world while being in it. . The reading room is another part of the fashion queens episode and they read the British fashion week for some kind of animal costumes they had the men in with things over their lips. Ann Hathaway was read by Miss Lawrence because he said she is so pale and really need some sun or a spray tan in a can, I must admits she looks a bit dead. One of my favorite highlights was them catching celebrities that have been caught going out on their everyday shopping and what they had on to do  this, now me for one think celebrities are just like regular people. I know I have these days when I dress up to go out in case I may run into friends and then on other days I wear they big clothes the hats and I try to just hide from the world while being in it. The bad thing about celebrities going out in drag is that you are likely to be caught on camera and posted every where, I guess you are not like regular people because no one wants a picture of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment