Sunday, January 12, 2014

90 Day Fiance 1-12-14 (#90DayFiance)

Did anyone look at this 90 fiancĂ© show tonight, well I did any you may ask why. The why for me is that I am a open person and I like to write about things that I watch, I am willing to give any show a chance and that is what I do. Now this first episode we were introduce to all the women and the country they are from. Last night episode was interesting and I will have to say it was a little easy to tell which women wanted to be their to come to the United States and which ones really seem to care for the guy. Now everyone has to remember these are my opinions and my opinions only now for me personally I really liked the girl name Paola from Colombia, she seemed to me to genuinely met Russ and felt something for him. She does not seem to need anything for this woman seems to have had it made in her country Colombia and she carries herself as a real girly, girl and the woman can dress. She does not seemed to have wanted for anything from the clothing and shoes she own. Paola is a outgoing woman who seem to want to have a fiance and have fun, she is twenty six and Russ is twenty seven, perfect age for the two of them to be marry and have children. Another possible bride from Brazil is Kirlyam, now she seems to have interest in him and she met him why he was in Brazil. With this situation Kirlyam does live in a poor part of Brazil but it is not like she has to leave because she has place and family besides she is beautiful. What I think is that she will get to learn Alan more and he is a little strange to me. I know Alan is a Mormon but he seems to maybe have some kind of agenda with this young girl, it almost makes me think he may be looking into the plural marriage thing. It is something about Alan I do not like and one of them that I can pin point right away is that he is showing tendency of jealousy for a man just kissing Kirlyam hand, this is all the man did and it was in fun, that is a red flag if I ever seen one. I hope if Kirlyam does choose to marry this man she does not end up locked up in a basement later on, just saying, but if you ask my opinion that marriage may not happen. Now for the woman from Russia named Aziza, she is definitely in my opinion there to become a United States citizen. She met this guy Mike on a learning site, yes a learning site of all things and she said she fell in love with him, yes that is what she says as a twenty one year old student. You can already tell this girl is not happy, she seems almost afraid, it is not love as she does not look at the camera directly when she talks of her relationship with him, it is so unreal. I have to say I will continue to watch the show to find out who does get married and who do not. I also will be watching to meet other couples that has not been introduce as of yet. I am hoping that this is one of those shows that will have a reunion after the last episode because this will definitely be interesting to know what happens after the season ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment