Sunday, January 19, 2014

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo 1-16--14 (#honeybooboo)

I watched the return of Honey Boo Boo and I would have to say that the family is the same, they are as loony as ever but of course I mean this in a good way. The family are who they are and this is how they have been all their lives. I remember watching Alana as she competed in the toddlers in tiaras show and I myself watched how funny this young girl was and wanted to see more of her and her family who were supporting her at the time. I myself thought they would feature her more on the toddler show, not expecting that I would she her and her family on their own show. Now they are back for a third season and although I am a really big fan of this family because they are so down to earth, they are seemingly becoming to much down to earth. Two of the sisters, Jessica and Anna, on Thursday night episode spent a lot of their time with their so called boyfriends. Now for me I am not sure if these boys are in these girls life because they are on television and we all know this is a small town of relatively poor families and they want some of these girls money. Anna has a baby already and although she is almost nineteen and can legally make her own decisions, someone really need to protect these girls from predators, a lot of young men these days are lazy and do not want to work so what do they do, they sponge of the women. I am sorry to say but these girls are prime targets for greedy guys who do not want to work. Besides I do not see either girl, Anna nor Jessica trying to get a job or do anything besides hanging out with their boyfriend, they even sit on the couch complaining about needing feminine hygiene products but none of them would go to the store to get it and when Sugar Bear came home they begged him to go out, why could these ladies not go out and get it themselves. The sister who is suppose to be a little touched in the head, Pumpkin is the only one who showed us that she is actually trying to do something with herself by taking beauty school lessons. Pumpkin actually practiced on her family Thursday night by doing their pedicures, manicures and facial, the girls teased Pumpkin about not having a boyfriend but I would have to say bravo Pumpkin for putting your mind on something that will be more use to you in your future life, I really hope you keep it up and go for your dream. The other sisters could learn from Pumpkin and focus on their careers and leave the boys alone for now. Now poor Sugar Bear who was upset about not having any peace in the house with a house full of women, could not get any quiet and needed his own man cave, which he stood up to June and actually created his own little haven away from the women and their hormones, good going Sugar Bear you deserve it especially actually after he went and got those products the women needed. As for poor Alana the real star of the show, she was feeling a little down because the other girls who are all teenagers now are doing their own thing and would not play with her and they she is not longer the baby of the family with Katelyn around, sorry honey boo boo but you are outgoing that cutesy stage. I have to give it to mama June, she knows that she has to keep Alana busy and she is always putting her into something to keep her active during the summer months, so she signed her up for cheer leading, but I tell you poor Alana has not rhythm at all. I still enjoy the family but it did seem like on the return show they were being a little more disguising than usual. I do not know if maybe the producers told them to do this to get some laughs or if this is really this family. The girls and their boyfriends were burping all over the place and they were acting really silly, I guess it could just be a teenagers thing, but I don't remember acting this stupid. Then the girls and mama were arguing about who use the last of the feminine products and what Jessica could do to reuse her other one, that was just in poor taste to me because I do not think that should have been aired on television, that is just me saying this, maybe some people like hearing this kind of stuff about other people's private area and what going on but I think it is tasteless myself. I like that the family is down to earth but I do not like how much detail they go into about their private areas. Some things I think the producers should just cut out and that is one of them. I am starting to grow away from the show because it seems as if the family has done as much as they could on television and there is nothing more for them to air. I did see that in next week episode Anna's wants to move out on her own, now I think this is great but my question is where is the money coming from. Maybe this should be the last season for this family. We have watched this family grow a little and have love what they brought to television, besides now we do have a new Hollywood Hillbillies show and I want to see how they fit into television. They do seem rather funny and definitely out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment