Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mob Wives 1-23-14 (#MobWives)

I watched mob wives tonight and I am telling you these woman are all over the place. This lady Alicia seems to be out for my girl Renee and of course my girl Renee is not having and neither am I. I really do not understand why Alicia thinks that Renee is snitching and telling things on her, although see said she did not call Renee a snitch, I am with Renee, Alicia insinuated at the last get together she had that Renee was a snitch. Now tonight Alicia text Renee to meet with her and talk about the situation they have going on, but Alicia go even more perturb with Renee because of some comment she made on twitter, coming Alicia let it go. Alicia met with Renee and went on and on about how Renee keep telling people things about her and her husband and apparently these people are using this information to snitch on Alicia, give me a break. Alicia had the nerve to say you keep talking about me and it gets back to me and people are telling me these things. Now please tell me why is Alicia arguing with Renee about talking to people and going on that she needs to be careful about talking to these so call friends because it is getting back to her, so who are these people that is telling Alicia what Renee is saying to these people? Are they the so call same people, I am trying to understand because I am really confused about who is telling Alicia everything that Renee is apparently suppose to be telling these people, apparently all their friends are in the same circle and it is just that a circle and it keeps going around and around because as you know in a circle there is not outlet. So Renee tell her friends who apparently go and tell Alicia friends, who then go and tell Alicia and then Alicia goes back to Renee and confront her about it and it keeps going on and on in this circle of friends. I am glad Renee did not back down from Alicia so called bad azz attitude because she is trying to be this so call bully now. I think Alicia never did care for Renee once she heard Renee on the audio tape hanging out with her arch enemy Carla who just happens to be her husband ex girlfriend, for Alicia it is like Renee hangs with the enemy and now she has not trust or love for her. Listening to Renee she has be friends with Alicia's husband and Carla for over thirty years and she was not going to stop being friends with her just because Alicia married this man. Alicia is acting like an idiot to me and I am starting to see why her and Natalie's are friends. Natalie's seems to be this very young immature brat and now I see Alicia's as this overgrown brat her is mad because she can not get her way and she is taking it out on everyone. Alicia's needs to put all this energy into her court case and let the small stuff roll off her back. Renee I want you to stand your grounds and do not let any of these women walk over you. To me it seems that Drita is leaning toward Alicia's side and she  thinks Renee needs to watch herself, when the hell did Drita get so close to Alicia, that is weird. I see Drita in the studio trying to rap, yeah I know, I like you as a person Drita but I personally am one of those people that believe that rapping should be left to that younger generation, to actually sing it. Rapping is a form of style and it demands new ideas all the time to keep the young people interested and I am sorry but I am not feeling you as a rapper, try country. I know you are suppose to be this bad bit** but bad bit**es can be country singers as well. As for my girl Big Ang, she seems to try and remain neutral as she always does, Big Ang loves Renee and stay faithful to her friends, love you Big Ang. I did not know that Natalie has a steady boyfriend and she is trying to pressure this man to move to Philly and be with her on daily basis. Pure Natalie you are young and you still do not understand that you can not make a man do anything he does not want to do. If he does decide to do what you want believe you me you will regret it later on when he resents you for it, it lot of time that is when the cheating comes in. I loving every minute of these women disagreement and will continue to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment