Sunday, October 26, 2014

Big Driver (By Stephen King)

Has anyone watched the lifetime movie Big Driver that was written by Stephen King, well I did. If you did not watch it I am advising you to do so. I have always like Stephen King movies, not matter how odd they were, although I for some strange reason relate to all of his movies. Anyway this Big Driver movie was no different. I thought the movie would not have to much going for it being on lifetime, but let me tell you Stephen King has out done himself and this movie was great. Yes it was still with that strange twist that Stephen King likes to put on things but the strange twist is what always make Stephen King movies stand out and this movie stands out. It is like a revenge movie but not your average revenge movie if you know what I mean. I was not sure about the title and was trying to figure out why the movie was given this title but once you watch the movie and get into it, you will understand the meaning and its entirety. All I can say it I loved the movie and I think others will too once they take the chance to watch it and I want to say thank you Stephen King for bringing us a movie to lifetime that was great and that we did not have to go outside our homes to a movie theater and pay money and sit with a bunch of strangers to watch. Although I must say this is one of those movies I would have really enjoyed going to a place for adults like Cinebistro and eating and drinking while I watch it. Yes it was that great that Stephen could have put it on the big screen and made millions and people would have enjoy watching it. I would have really liquored myself up and had a few things to say while I was in the theater because the action and the emotions this movie brought out of me was great. With all this being said, all else I can say is that if you have not seen it then do, you will not regret it. I forgot to mention that Maria Bello was absolutely wonderful in this movie, she did a wonderful job as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment