Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1

Okay I did not know that they were planning on another Hunger Games coming out this November 21st,2014. I just learned and I am hesitant on rather I should watch it or not. I was so excited about the Hunger Games catching firing and because of the shooting at the school in Connecticut of 2012, I think they decided to cut back on the kids killing in this movie, the only bad thing about this was the movie the Hunger Games was based on the kids killing so the cutting out of the killing made the movie very boring because all they did was a lot of talking and faking things. It was no really storyline other than to possibly take over the games and to make an effort to stop these games they had the kids to play, which I think is a good point but they had to actually fight to have a take over and it seem as if they cut all and I do mean all the fighting out, you knew that some people died but you did not actually see it happen. Maybe since it has been two years they will resume with the fighting but again I am unsure because it seems that since this movie was made there has been more shootings going on in the schools by children and it only seems to be getting worse. It seems as if or younger generation is becoming more and more angry, at what I am unsure and they are using violence to get their points across. How do we tell our children that violence is not the way to solve your problems when some people, especially living in the backwoods have hundreds of guns in their gun cases and they brag of the damage they can do with them. Will movies stop kids from being so violence if they stop showing movies like these, I personally do not think so because it begins at home and rather or not if we have these movies, some kids have to deal with their teachings of their parent and their attitudes about guns and what they can do or is for. So hopefully this part 1 movie will bring back some of that action, because it is a part 1 so that means we have to be ready for a part 2 rather we like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment