Saturday, October 25, 2014

Wendy Williams in Las Vegas

I heard Wendy Williams tell of her comedy stint she will be doing in Las Vegas. Now watching Wendy Williams on her talk show I take her to be rather funny with her own comedy right. My issue is with her only doing a show in Las Vegas, me and my sister talk of wishing we could she her but not being able to fly to Las Vegas to see this show, so we were thinking why could Wendy not do so small comedy clubs, say like the Funny Bone in Richmond, VA. Of course I guess you will figure that I live in Virginia and is trying to put out a little hint to Wendy or anyone who knows her that we would love to see her do her comedy stint in VA. Besides Wendy it is a short trip, you could come to Virginia do your one or two night in Richmond and fly back to home that same night, a quick trip. Now if do decide to come you have to let me and my sister know so that we can get seats because we know they will fill up very quickly and the purpose of putting out this hint is to make sure that I am able to see you perform in person. Why not just bring the entire Lipshtick comedy show to Richmond, VA and Wendy you join them with your performance so that we can see you too. Now that I put it out there let me know what you think and if you think it is not possible than just tell me by putting it out on your show because I will be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment