Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Calling (The Movie)

I show this movie in red box called The Calling, I never heard of it or saw previews, but after reading about it and seeing that Susan Sarandon was starring in this movie I knew I wanted to watch it. First of all Susan Sarandon has always been and amazing actress to me and there is no movie that she has done that I have not seen and always loved. So on Susan name alone I watched the movie and was amazed at how many other great actors were included in this movie, like Donald Sutherland, Ellen Burstyn and many others. Now back to the movie, the movie had a few surprises but the most surprise was how Susan actually played a sheriff. I like the suspense in the movie and the twist and turns, I not speaking on specifics because for those of you who have not seen it I think you should and I do not want to spoil the surprises. I really like the realtionship Susan who played Hazel had with Ellen Burstyn who played Emily her mother. If you have a some what dysfunctional realtionship with your mother, than watch this movie. Now without spoiling the ending of the movie, I do want to know if there will be a part two. The way the movie ended made me think there should be a part two and I was wondering if anyone know if it was in the works or if this was only depending of rather or not how will the first part did. If it is depending on how weill the first part did then I am one to say there should be a second part to this movie and for those who have not seen it, I suggest you do and demand a second part as I am. I am still wondering why I never heard of this movie until I saw it in the redbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment