Friday, October 10, 2014

The Walking Dead (#thewalkingdead), Oh the Anticipation

Yes it is true, THE WALKING DEAD will be returning this Sunday October 12, 2014 and I can not wait. I am so excited and it has been a long break between the seasons, so it is town that we have a show such as the walking dead that will return on Sunday night and keep those of us who are now surfing channels on Sunday nights looking for something exciting to fill our empty hours and now the wait is over. 8:00 pm watching AMC in anticipation of the Walking Dead return, 9:00pm The Walking Dead itself and 10:00pm the Talking Dead. I do not know about anyone else but for me and those of us Walking Dead fans, you do not know how this anticipation has us on the edge of our seats, especially since when we left off, most of the cast members had been captured and put into these empty railcars hoppers and Rick actually begins to show us what made him a leader in the first place as the old Rick has returned, oh yeah. Now there are a lot of loose ends that needs to be tied up and explain to all of us who have so many questions regarding what has happened to some of the cast members as we all know they had their own little journey for a bit but now most of them have been rejoined again and it is about to get good and I do mean good. I know the saying don't wish your life away but this is one week I am wishing away because Sunday night can not come fast enough for me. Hell I might just sleep through Saturday so that I will not driver myself crazy trying not to think about the show next day return.

No comments:

Post a Comment