Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Walking Dead has Returned

The Walking Dead has returned and I know I have failed to write about the two first episodes but this is because I was so wrapped up in the returned and so excited about the anticipation I forgot to write about the first episode. I was glad to see Carol come and save the day, which I had a feeling she would since her and Tyreese were on the outside. Carol did a great job and Rick brought the crew out by becoming his old self again. I have to say that I was disappointed to know that the group did not do as Rick say and go back to the camp and make sure they wiped everyone out. Rick was right, if you do not finish these demons they are sure to show back in your life, as they did with the second episode. Those who were not killed came in the second episode to finish what they started and that was to make a meal out of those who go away, what a bunch of idiots. They have some chip on their shoulders because another group did them wrong and took over their camp awhile back, so now they want to eat everyone else. I guess they are just starving for the taste of meat or the taste of flesh is so good to them they can not help themselves. This was apparent when they captured Bob, knocked him out and when he awoken he learned his leg was missing and this cray cray group was eating on his leg. Yes they actually had Bob's leg on a grill, shoe and all and they were making a serious meal. The apparent leader actually was talking to Bob as he chowed on a piece of his flesh in front of his face, how disgusting. Anyway as we track back before Bob was captured we do know that Bob was attacked by a Zombie earlier and taken under water and now some of viewers are hoping and wishing that Bob was bitten by the Zombie and told no one and now that a-hole of a group is eating tainted meat, now that would be special. Bob was in the woods crying about something that none of us really know what it was and I am one who thought he was bitten and did not want to tell his group so he went outside by himself at night. What else I am hoping is that this group,who has a very egotistical leader, have unknowingly saved Bob by possible cutting of the tainted part and eating it. Would not this be hilarious if this group who is so determined to eat other people may have unwilling cause themselves to possibly become Zombies because of their on selfishness. Now this is not a spoiler just only a guess on mines and other fans views. Now the anticipation to see what the writers have really in store for us is only that more exciting. I am loving this show more and more and never thought much of the competition they have but now find myself wanting to be compete in their recent competition just so that I can visit the set and meet some of these great writers. Keep up the great work is all I have to say and keep us on our toes and guessing with every turn as you have always done.

No comments:

Post a Comment