Saturday, October 11, 2014

Divergent The Movie

I finally got to watch the movie divergent for the first time. I am fan of movies like this but my husband is not so when I get a chance to watch a movie without him it will usually be a movie like this. So divergent starring Shailene Woodley, who I must say was awesome, this young lady did a great job. Who I was surprise to see was Miss Zoe Kravitz, Lisa Bonnet's daughter I did not know that she was suppose to be in the movie and automatically recognized her because she is the splitting image of her mother. When I saw Zoe I said that is a very breathtaking you lady who looks rather familiar and after looking more at her during her appearance it hit me that this was Lisa Bonnet's daughter because it was Lisa Bonnet's face. I had never seen Zoe act and I have to say she did a great job, so great that she was a close second to the starring role and I think she herself should get a movie in which she does have a starring role because she was very good in this. Although Zoe has her mother's face and personality she is definitely in a lead of her own because this young lady did her thing. She has proven to me that she has what it takes to be a great future actress and I personally can not wait to see this young lady in other roles on the big screen and like I stated before, maybe even being the star of the movie. Now as I watched her act in this particular movie, I began thinking about X-men and even began thinking of her as maybe a daughter to storm, because she could definitely play a role like that and it would make for a great storyline on the X-men. Anyway, great job Miss Zoe and good luck on that bright future in acting you have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment