Friday, October 10, 2014

Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (I Am Just Not Feeling It)

Okay I have been watching Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and have since it been on and I have to say I am not into it. This show for the most part seems to be phony and one of the biggest phony on the show is of course Ray J. He in my opinion seems to be using his acting skills to bump the show up and put a little fire where there is none. Most of the cast members to me really have nothing that is as spicy as Love and Hip Hop Atlanta or New York, now those cast members bring the drama. I am personally waiting for love and Hip Hop New York to come back on so that I can hear more about Erica Mena and little Bow Wow soon to be marriage, never seen that coming. What happen to Cyn and Rich dollars? Well moving on to the Hollywood show, the cast members are just not doing it for me and it is so slow that I am not remember any of the cast members name without looking it up because they really do not leave an impression on me. I do have to say that I admire Fizz and the way he is raising his child in the absence of the mother, who seems to be ticky ticky boom. Fizz love for his girlfriend and the fact that he wants to make a serious commit to the point of her moving in is lovely on a guy to me, now the girlfriend is stupid because she hesitated and hesitation to a man inviting you into his home means that you are not ready for him yet and you have other plans. Be honest with the man so he can move on with him and his child life. For you Fizz, keep it moving don't let any woman hold you back, keep focusing on your child as you are doing, I am now a fan. Omarion I like you and your baby mother, but you really need to put your foot down with your mother and tell her to either respect your woman or stay the hell out your life. You do not need that drama, especially around a new born baby because the stress the baby mama is feeling can be easily detected by the baby and that is not good. Have a stress free house for your newborn baby and the mother as well so she can pass this positive energy to the baby. As for Soulja Boy and his girlfriend, you are not ready for your girlfriend to move in with you, if you refuse to stop partying and she has a baby to raise. Although I know Soulja boy is still young and that is what young people do, if you are man enough to tell a woman you want her and child to move into your house than you should be man enough to know when to tone it down, if you don't want to tone it down then don't take on the responsibility of a woman and child moving into your house. With all this said the women on the show are the most turned up, they do have their little drama but what women do not. I just do not care for Hazel E or Nikki Mudarris, these two women seem to be just putting on some kind of act to get some kind of spotlight shinning on them on, Joseline wannabes if you ask me. Why would Hazel E act a fool over a man she know is not into her and then want to fight another girl because he took this woman out. Nikki wants to fight another woman because her saw call boyfriend is dating both of them and instead of asking her man point blank, she tells the other woman she is straight up lying. All I can say is who ever said that this show was to be as more turned up then the other two Love & Hip Hop shows must have been a paid employee of the show because I am not feeling it, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment